Chapter 7 - You & I

Livvy's POV

"Is he here?" I asked. I looked up at Harry and he nodded.

Great I thought. But then I remembered what Jess said.

It was better to see him again.

I can't live thinking I'm ignoring my best friend. Well someone who used to be my best friend.....

"I-I need to talk to him." I said finally choosing that option.

"I'll bring him out here.." I nodded and Harry hurried off and he was gone within seconds.

I sat down on the nearest bench. Waiting for what was about to hit me...

Louis POV

"Hey could you pass me my glass, Liam?" I asked. I was getting bored kinda.

Liam passes me the glass and I shot him a wink. I took a sip and felt something on my shoulder.

"Louis!" Someone shouted into my ear. I ended up doing a spit take before seeing Harry panting where I was stood.

"DUDE! WHAT THE HELL!?" I shouted, making Harry flinch slightly.

"Sorry, Lou. But this is urgent." He panted. "Go outside to the back and you will see." He took a glass and sat down beside Liam.

"Er..yeah okay then. Be a sec." I wonder what could be so urgent. I walked round the front heading to the back.

A couple of drunk girls kept running up to me try to kiss me but I quickly pushed them away. I finally reached the back and it was almost pitch black. I looked around and walked further until I saw her... 

Livvy's POV

I heard footsteps heading my way so I quickly shot my head up and my heart started to pound.

There.

In the dim light.

Was Louis.

Louis POV

"L-LivvyBear?" I asked feeling the tears filling my eyes.

She stood up off the bench and began running towards me and instantly I dropped my glass onto the floor and went charging into her cuddly arms again. I could feel her sweet tears on my chest and I just let mine fall.

Livvy was mine. Mine again. And I'm not letting go this time. No matter what.

Then it hit me, I need to tell her....

"I missed you so much BooBear" she sobbed into my chest. I felt so guilty.

I sat her down on a bench, still not letting go off her. I pulled her off me and lifted her chin so she could look me in the eyes. I then realized I was beginning to lean in. But I decided not to stop. I freaking missed this beautiful girl.

Suddenly our lips touched and the sparks were alive and the butterflies were loose. I kissed her passionately. I was very surprised when she kissed back. I never felt like this with anyone...Not even Eleanor...

The feeling was heaven and a few minutes later she stiffened up and quickly pulled away. The amazing feeling gone as soon as her touch left mine. "Livvy, are you okay?".

"Louis, I-I'm not ready for this. I-I have a boyfriend.." My whole heart stopped.

I don't even think i was breathing. She was my everything and she is taken by some moron. I think I'm in love with her....and I'm not going to hide it. She is the most beautifulest girl alive...

"I-It's okay, i'm sorry. I shouldn't of done that."

"No Louis, It's mine. I shouldn't of kissed back..." She looked so guilty. I grabbed her hand in mine and rubbed circles on her back. Her hands were so soft just like when we were young.

"I freaking love you Livvy. I'm so sorry I left you. It killed me to see you like that and to think I would never see you. I-I'm so happy to see you..." My voice cracked and tears came streaming down my face. I began getting up but not taking my hand away from Livs."I better go back insi-"

She tugged me down and stared into my eyes. "No Louis....I-I love you too. Alot". My whole heart was over the moon. But then one thing shattered my happiness....

"Why did you leave though...?" She asked sternly looking away. I might as well get this over with.

"Because...I had been planning to try out for the x-factor, I was to young then, but I would have to move away to go. Also our family was there..here in London. We left when I was 13 so when I auditioned at the age 18, I wouldn't be upset about leaving you because I have had time to recover.."

"Why didn't you tell me? You could of invited me to go with you? Did you forget completely about me!?" Her eyes filling up quick.

"NO!NO!NO! I didn't mean it like that! And I did invite you to come when it was about that time, we would of booked your ride her and everything, but your parents said no way...And later that night I found out they had had a fight and..."

"And?...."

"They said they never wanted to see my family or ME ever again....they said they would let me no where near you.." I sighed. "I-I'm so sorry, I really a-am" I sobbed. Never thought I could be this upset...

"Louis..."

"What..." I looked up at her with tears blurring my vision.

"I forgive you.." She said wiping away some of my tears.

I quickly lept into her hugging her tightly. I kissed her forehead and then gave her a quick peck on the lips. I'm not gonna hide it. "Thank you soo much!!!"

After 10 minutes hugging we walked hand in hand into the street. I walked her home and watched as she walked inside. Wow...

What just happened!?

___________________________

Hi guys, sorry I didn't update! I got kinda stuck on this one, hope you like. Vote and comment for the next chapter please :)