Chapter 5 - Everything Is going To Be Okay

Jess' POV

We took our seats at the furthest table so we couldn't be heard. Livvy was still trembling, it must be really hurting her, I've already decided to get them together again. It was painful for me to even know that happened to her.

We took our orders and sat patiently. "Hows family?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Alright, yours?" she asked. She looked so dead and miserable.

"Good. Anyway, want to know a secret?" I asked hoping she will listen. I thought now was the perfect time to tell her, it should brighten her up a bit. She just shrugged and stared at me.

"Livvy seriously you have to be ready to know this stuff..." I said being serious for once.

"Okay then" She said with a sad smile.

"Two things. One, Michael asked me out the other day!!" I cried, when ever I said his name I felt so happy, he's perfect! Livvy gave a weak smile and looked down.

"Your food is here" Said a waiter wondering over to us with our food. We thanked him and gave him a tip before turning back to Livvy who was drinking her coke.

"Two.....Justin Laker has a HUGE crush on you!!!" I whisper/yelled as she began to choke on her coke. I couldn't help but give a quick giggle at her reaction. She has liked him for over a month now.

"A-Are you serious?" She said finally controlling herself again.

"Yup. He's having a party this weekend...he told me to invite you too!" I felt so happy for her, she looked so happy it was like the talk never happened.

"OMG!! What the heck am I gonna wear! We need to go out again tomorrow, I so need some new make up now!" That's the Livvy I know and love.

I chuckled and finished my meal at the same time as Livvy. We paid and drove silently home, Livvy still with a huge smile on her face. We finally arrived at my house and unloaded the boot.

After half an hour of putting stuff away we both drifted off the sleep on my couch.

 Livvy's POV 

Today was the day of the party and I was sooo excited. Me and Jess went shopping earlier on today and picked out the perfect outfit and make up, Jess was extremely excited when Michael called and offered a ride for me and her to the party. We both accepted and enjoyed some Starbucks.

I looked over at the clock. 6:35pm. I picked up my mobile and called Jess.

After 2 rings she picked up. "Hello?" she asked through the phone.

"Hey girly, you can come over now. Party starts at 8." I answered.

I heard a load screech through the phone and then Jess finally spoke. "I can not wait. I'm coming over now. Kk, be there in 10 love you byee!" 

"Bye!" I called through the phone before hanging up.

5 Minutes later I heard the front door open. "Hey Livvy!!" Jess shouted closing the door.

I quickly ran into the hallway and hug Jess. "Hey, come on lets go get ready!" I said beginning to drag her upstairs. We entered my bedroom and Jess pulled her outfit out of a bag and hung it up next to my outfit (Jess outfit in media). I had set up all my make up on the desk so it was easier.

Jess clapped her hands together scanning the make up. "Lets get started." She said placing me in the seat.

After 10 minutes, my make up was ready. I had red lipstick and a pale pink eye shadow. My nails had been painted a beautiful purple-pink colour and I had cute pink blusher on. I admired myself in the mirror as Jess grinned happily behind me. She has been doing make up art for a while now, she was amazing!

After 15 minutes, I had finished doing Jess. I wasn't as good as her so it took more time but she was as beautiful as ever. She had blue eye shadow, red lipstick and a pink blusher on. Her nails were a neon pink colour to match her outfit.

We changed into our outfits and did our hair, I had to admit we looked amazing! Jess was wearing a short pink, sparkly dress wit a bow and and had a bracelet and earrings in. Her hair flowed down naturally, beachy kind of waves. My hair was straight and I had charm bracelets on, long golden chains that lapped and silver studded earrings. I was wearing a none sleeve white top and a floral pink skirt.

We heard a car horn from outside and quickly ran out the door. 

"Hey babe!" Jess said hugging her boyfriend. He had short brown hair that was in a quiff and was wearing a checked shirt with jeans. 

"Hey Jessibabe!" He said kissing her forehead and opening the car door for her. "You look stunning". Jess blushed at the comment. "Thank you, you too!"she replied climbing into the car. Aww they were so cute.

"Hi Liv, hows you?" Michael asked me shaking my hand and opening the back car door for me. Me and Michael used to be great friends, now we barely talk.

"Hi Mic, everything's good and you?" I said climbing into the car.

"It's all good" He said closing the doors and winking at Jess before climbing into the drivers seat next to Jess. I felt quite awkward with them kissing a bit at every red light. 

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys, thanks for the reads and votes, I'm thinking about writing a Harry Styles/Marcel fanfic and I should be able to post it soon. Vote please thanks and I hope you likey! :)

Without You (1D Fanfic)//EDITINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें