PAIN

Don pov:
I felt my world turn upside down,I felt numb,I can't move,
But I know I need to get out,far away to this place,so I won't feel the pain that slowly killing me,they don't noticed me at all that added the pain that I feeling right now,I stood there seeing what their doing,in my own house,my own bedroom,my own bed.
I quickly close the door without noticing the smirks appeared of the guy face who pounding my wife hard. And rush to went outside go straight to my car,and drive drive drive,I don't care even it has a heavy rain that blocks my way ,all I need is to get this pain away. I don't want to think of what I saw,but it always repeatedly in my mind.
Why????is she know?that's why she did it,?how?to many question that floated in my minds without answer.
I guess I deserve it.
I keep a secret,now I paid for it.
Yeah I Deserve it.....I deserve it I deserve it....
The price of my secret is my family that I build,
No it cant be I wont let that happen.
I need to go back,I need to go to my family,my own family.
I turn my car and it hit me a bright light,a loud crashed soon.............
darkness consumed me...
My Family...

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

??? Guy pov:

A smirks appear on my face when I notice him caught us on the act....I didn't plan this but it just happen. Maybe it is fate.
No hard feelings dude.
I'm just only claimed what is rightfully mine.

I pound myself hard inside of her savoring her taste beneath me that drive me crazy to the edge.
She is mine
She is finally mine
all at last.

I continue make love to her,drive her to the point she forget everything around her.
I am evil

Note:
Edited nov-9-2017 ©donitez