Wyllard

Photo of
TJ Trinidad a.k.a Wyllard

Wyllard POV:

I saw her,drinking all alone in the dark corner at the lawn.
Broken...that's all I can described her,pain clutches my chest,we did this to her,mostly myself.
To fix myself,I need to break her,
Truly I'm a monster.
I did not broke my mate once,but twice.
What should I do to prevent that to happened,?I chained myself to her,I can't let her go,I preferred to be hated by her all our lives,than to live without her.
I regretted the day I reject her,
I reject her not because,I don't like her,hell no I love her the moment I saw her,even that time i did not know she was my mate,I already love her,that scared me.
She was a human fragile girl.
I did my all to ignore her existence, to make her hate me,I bully her,I became her tormentor. Even it slowly killing me inside.
But faith is not my side.
The day the werewolf find their mate.
I find mine.,she was her happiness consume my body,
The mate that I need to find,is the one I already love.
The night,that unforgettable night,I take her claimed her loved her,her innocent body like addictions to me and to my wolf,we howl in happiness knowing we are her first.
But like they said if the happiness came first,next is the pain equally happiness that you feel.
Next morning when I woke up,I feel heaven,everything seem perfect, she's cuddling beside me a small smile form in her delicate lips while she's sleeping peacefully. Then it snap my thought, how can I forget she is human.
Insecurities,fear rushes to my body.
What if she will reject me to who I am,how can she survive in my world?can I protect her?can my pack accept her to be their Luna,?
Yes I am Wyllard Earl Sinister soon to be alpha of my pack,no doubt I am strong,
But I am strong enough to protect her,?to bring her to our world where all super naturals live?

=stop it,don't think anything else but her,she is our other half she is our only mate.=

My wolf shouted to me when he learn my negative thought roaming in my mind.
I blocked him,I need to think,I need to decide,
Then I saw her slowly waking up,she starred at me,she blushes when she see our position,she bit her lips,damn...she so alluring,I want to take her again,but I need to control myself, I get up and put my boxer and pants on.

"Did you enjoy last night?"

Say what?damn my mouth,but before I corrected myself I saw her blushes and nod,while biting her lips.
I need to do this for her sake.

"Good for you. Now leave."

I said in a cold toned,she starred at me with hurt and shocked in her face.

"B-bu-but....yo-u sa-id...you...(sob) love (sob) me."

She said in a stuttering broken voice,
I want to beat myself do death for hurting her,but this is for the best. I laugh at her.

"You ....you actually believe what I'm saying to you last night is true???(laugh mocking) come on...everyone use that line so they can f*ck someone...."

Before I can finish what I'm saying I feel stung to my face,she slapped me. I saw what I wanted to see in her eyes hatred towards me.
Congratulations Wyllard you did it,she hated you,she actually hated you,I mock to myself.
Pain erupted my body knowing she hated me,I can't take it,I need to leave,but before I leave the room,once again I look at her

"I want you out off here when I came back."

I told her,fear to change my mind when I see her again.

That's i think a suitable summary about Angela & Wyllard past...what do you think?
Hope you enjoyed it.
Until next chapter
Thank for you're time.
©nov-13-2017