Path

Angela POV:

"We're his family. How is he?"

I ask in trembling voice.

"We are currently monitoring his conditions, but.....I suggested you need to transferred him at pack hospital."

the doctor said seriously. Before I can said anything, a man beside me spoke that gave me shiver to my spine...

"I'll take care of it... I will transfer him on my care."

But interrupted by a man with dominating aura suddenly appeared

"No,need HE is coming with ME."

confused written in my face what the???but before I can react the man beside me spoke once again,

"Alpha Hell this is not concerns of you nor your pack....-"

"Yes it is,Alpha Sinister. That man is MY MATE."

Here goes again before I can react I hear a soft voice of my son.

"I appreciated your kindness,when we leave?"

That snapped my thought,my son decided it with out me.

"Doom!!??!?!?"

I yelled to him,he just starred me for a second,before he smile,and said that shutter my heart to pieces.

"Nay,sa tingin mo pagkatapos ng lahat ng nanyari,gugustuhin ba ni tatay na magising sa lugar ng lalakeng yan?(mom,do you think after everything happen,dad wanted to wake in that man's place?)"

I just stunned look at him,I know for sure know one understand what he said to me,but still I feel ashamed to my self,my son slapped me the truth in my face,even so I just want to smile he's still care for me after everything happened, he said those hurtful words in our language so no one know what it mean,then I felt tiny small hands wrap against my hand,I looked down and starred those big innocent brown eyes of my 5year old daughter.
That second I decided to stood tall and face my mistakes,but for now I need to be strong for my family,my children,for myself.
I spoked to my calming voice to my husbands mate.

"Please,take care of my husband."

The man shock for a moment,and then form a small smile.

"Of course,he is MY MATE."

Then he walk away and speak to others,

"Angela...."

"Don't, my FAMILY need Me. What happened between us is ONE TIME BIG MISTAKES."

I cut him off with a gritted teeth,this gorgeous man beside me,the reason why I feel this pain,if he's not back to my life,to our life again,this will never happened, I sound selfish but that what I felt.

"Your my MATE...."

he said softly full of pain in his voice
That break my heart to pieces, off course I know about mate thing,my husband is a werewolf, but I am not he's mate.
I just turn around,hold my emotion to myself. I need to be strong,yeah I make a mistakes,and this is the consequence, that's why I'm scared of what will happened if I can't correct my mistakes.

If I didn't fall to temptation that night this will never happened.
One night full of lust and craving cost the family I build.
I cry in agony that night.
My stupidity.

Thank you very much guys hope you like my first three chapter of my story,
Now the two Alpha's are back to claimed their Luna's,what will happened to Don and Angela and their children's,? Are their family will fall apart,or the opposite?
Please continue reading my story...😄😄😄
See you in my next chapter😘😘😘