choCoLate

Morgan POV:

"You don't want to be my friend anymore?."

Hurt flashes through my body.
The little omega just bow his head.

"No...you can't order me around. I am the one who will decided."

"Morg please don't make it hard."

Don cry in front of me,i don't know what's going on,but it pains me seeing him emotionally hurts because of me.
But i don't want to let go of him.

"Ok..but let's make a deal."

I told him,he starred at me.

"I will leave you alone,i will ignore you,but...just in front of everyone...understand?."

He did not answer me,he just starred at me confusions written in his cute chubby face.

"That's mean you're still my friend,in a secret way."

He's face lighted up, in realizations, and a wide smile across his face.
I can't help to hugged him.
He is so damn cute.

End of flashback.

Don returned to the living room carrying a tray of drinks.
Don didn't say anything, and everyone's just ignored him.
He left as quickly after served the drinks. After a couple of minutes Morgan excuse himself, the other do the same.
Then Morgan go to the kitchen, he didn't see anyone except Don,whose focused directly to the melted chocolate,Don dip his finger and lick it,Morgan stunned of what he saw and before he know it,he was now in front of Don,grabbed Don's wrist,whose finger still dip in the melted chocolate,Don was shocked in sudden movement of Morgan,
Then slowly in seductive way
Morgan put Don finger that coated with chocolate in his mouth,while starring each other.
Sucking Don finger,Morgan cant help but moan,and close his eyes.
The taste was so delight.
Shocked and confused Don didn't move..
But curiosity encircled in Don mind,
Why Morgan acting this way?
Why Morgan sucking my finger?
It's the taste of chocolate that good to make Morgan that weird sound coming in his mouth?.
I will taste it again later to confirmed it.
After Morgan clean Don finger by sucking it.
Morgan open his eyes and starred at Don innocent eyes.
That's make him fall to reality.

*shit...what i have done?.*

*Oh...you just finnish sucking him off..*

My wolf sarcastically answer me through our mind link.

*shut up!it's you're fault.*

*Pup..don't blamed only me of what you started and beside you enjoyed it.*

My wolf snarled at me,
I'm just blocking him off,and look again to Don,who starring at me with curiosity in his eyes.
Shit...i'm still holding his hand,like a hot potatoes i quickly dropped his hand and leave the kitchen without saying a word.
Morgan quickly go to his room,entered his bathroom to have a cold shower,but his member still alive,
So without a choice Morgan called Queen through mind link

"Queen!!!let's have a quicky!!!"

Without a second Queen excitedly entered his bathroom,
For Queen it was roughly pleasured hardcord great sex experience in her entirely sex life..
But for Morgan he imagined Queen as Don.
That make him and his wolf go wild and crazy in sex.

Oh my...i can't believed i write this stuffed...
But i hope you like it,even it is not that good like others hot scene that you previously read.
Thanks for you're time.