my Mate,my Wife,my Wolf

Don pov:

I can believed his here in front of me,after those years. My heart pounding hard while looking at him. I try to look away but I can't take my eyes off him. His intense gaze pinned to my soul. I can't focused to my work while his the same room as me.
After the meeting I haste went straight to my hotel room,I need to get out of here even thou this meeting will hold three days.
But my luck went out when his already there at my hotel room waiting for me.

"What are you doin' here!?!!!??"

"Waiting for you.... It's been too long, I miss you."

He answer in his deep seductive tone while walking to me like a predator to his prey,I gulped hard and try to escape but he just corner me at the wall. His presence are enough to make me lost my sanity for a moment... I miss this man.... I miss this d*mn man so much that it's hurts cause I know this is wrong.
I try to tell him to back off but he seal my lips with his own and that's it my mind went blank and everything out of control.

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

Don pov:

Something's wrong,voices,bad feelings, I need to wake up,I need to see what's going on,and I saw it,when I open my eyes,I saw my wife lifted up in the air by my mate. Great I just woke up,and this is the first thing I saw before worst things happens, I shouted,even I feel totally weak and tired.

"LET HER GO!!!!!!"

the two shock and turn their attention to me,before I can process what happen next,I felt soft and spark sticks in my lips,someone kissing me,I instantly close my eyes and enjoyed the feelings but it was interrupted when I heard a loud bang.
My wife is no longer in the room.

"What did you do!?!?!?!"

I shouted to him ,He just hug me,too tight like I can't breath. And I felt wet in my shoulder,ohh...my...is he crying?

"Kissing you silly,(sob)I thought I lost you(sob)you never wake up almost two weeks,but now your awake,I'll never ever let you go again no matter what."

He look at me straight in my eyes,full of sincerity in his voice.

ohh my I'm drowning, I'm drowning to him once again,and worst I can't fight it.
Someone...someone help me,to the surface.
Then the door widely open.

"Daddy!!!!!!!"

My kids shouting and running to me,I sigh in relief. My prayers has been answer.
Then my wife entered once again with mix emotion in her face,but one caught my attention,their haggard face,tired like sh!+(My bad,)yeah,their as in,my mate and my wife their totally look sh!+.
But still their look differently gorgeous. My mat...ehrm...ex-mate stood up to give some space to my children and my wife to be near me ,my wife form a small smile when she saw my ex-mate give a space for them...and it scared me when I saw her slowly reaching my side...
This is not good...suddenly she kiss me on my lips,in front of my ex-mate...I saw pain and angered in my mates face.
And Dona(f.y.i. yes Dona my wolf name,she is a she-wolf in wolf form,very rare because, i am a male vessel,and my inner wolf is a totally she,i am not in a category of being a dominant or submissive. And being a rare one i did not tell anyone about my condition,except my mate know about this,the day that we found out we are mates.).
Dona want to comfort my ex-mate,she whimper in my mind

=Mate comfort him...he's in pain=

Dona howl in my mind,scratching that double my pain.

=I know...but I can't... Please understand..=

I plead to her in my mind,and hold tightly my kids smell their scent,the scent of my kids calm her a bit.
Yes,she longing to our mate for 10 years,she never give a grudge to him even our mate rejected us in the past. A typical werewolves want to be near her mate,but for me, I chose to move on,build my dream to reality, a family.

"Daddy....never sleep that long again,OK..."

My daughter told me,that make my thought back in reality.
I laugh at her innocent,

=I love my children Dona,I love my family,I can't leave them or hurt them in anyway. He made a decision long time ago,and we move on from that,*

=but He REGRETTED it. He make us feel wanted once again,That night..=

=please stop...Please don't remind me of that night...I know you and me are one,still...it eating me,it eating me inside just thinking about that night.*

=Yeah...right,He's totally eating us all night...that night..=

My wolf mocking me before she cut our conversation. I just rolled my eyes in her comment.
Nice...Dona totally has an attitudes.

"Daddy....I love you....."

I heard my daughter said to me...I just hold my daughter, while shamelessly starring at my ex-mates eyes.

"I love - you.... too...."

I feel worst saying those words without directly pinpoint to whom I mention it.
It is hard to know that you hurting someone even though you don't mean it.
The one who loved you because they need you.
And
The one who need you because they loved you.
What a life....????....

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy the chapter 😁😁😁
Edit-11/12/2017