illusion love

"So what will happened next?."

"What do you mean?."

Long pause.

"Fine.... Let's get to the point,it's been a week since everything is revealed, even our son's at first they are confused knowingly that they are not twins even.... Ahrgggg!!! Don are you going to abandoned us?"

"What!?!?!?.how can you say that?!?!."

"Lets face it, we can not live under one roof all of us,and pretend nothing is happening.
Don i am not blaming you for all of this because i know i have also at fault for this so..."

"I know,i know that. Its just Angela honey,i don't wanna ,its hard. This family ,our dream family that we both make it to reality i want to keep it. I don't want to lose it."

"Are you going to left your mate behind for Us?."

Long pause

"Tell me what to do Angela,do you want me to left him?
I'll do whatever you want. Just tell me."

"Look at me Don. Do you see me like a monster? Maybe i always a manipulative bitch in our relationship always the one who decided what is best to out lives but i am not a monster. All i want is you to decide by yourself. For once in you're life think about you're self."

"Angela..."

"Are you going to be happy with me? Knowingly you're mate need you,love you more than anything else.? Are we going to be happy even they left us their marked?"

"Damn it Angela tell me do you want me to choose my mate over our family?."

"I love you. Every single day i learned to loved you over this years. My loved that i felt for you its not an illusion ,it is true love. I will fight for you,i will fight for our family,for our love. But this is different because our soul is bond to another's ,even we fight hard for it, the mate bond is strong,soon it will pull us back to them. Knowingly they need and loved us. I am not saying we need to choose our mate ..."

"Stop it. Why are you so kind? Why are you..."

"Beautiful,sexy,smart,gorgeous"

Then they hugged each others,

"Angela,why we need to choose?"

"Don we are not choosing, we just need to decide. Even we decide to be separated,it doesn't mean that we don't loved each other anymore,like i said our loved is not an illusion, even our mate cannot stop us. They need to respect that part of us. So are we going to decide it now.?"

"I loved you always remember that,and you're right our loved isn't illusion ,we are not going to choose but we are going to decide,
I decided to let go of you,but never ever abandons you and our family,."

"Take care of you're self."

Now the tighten of their hearts the burden of their shoulder are disappeared. They are now looking forward for the future with the smile in their face...

"Mom! Dad! Aci is missing!!!!"

Their both sons shouted that make their world crumble.