stupid guts

Him pov:

I saw her relaxing at the terrace,before i can approach her a guard dog blocking my way,the huge man(guard dog)sniff the air and look at my bloody hands then he howl an alert to others...

"Intruders!!!!!"

Now more of them are coming at my direction,and my target now looking at me with amusingly evil in her eyes,you can see clearly the evil smile in her face.
That make my blood boiling from anger,it is the first time from me to have a feeling and it is a negative one that make me feel more stronger and become feral.
The guard dog transformed to a brown huge wolf and lunches aiming me,but i just dodged it easily, and i strikes him at his side using my hunter silver knife. I always sure to aiming my targets to their vital points. Before the others three approach our direction i finished the first one. They are now circling around me like they are waiting their owners instructions of what to do next,then her smell become stronger,when i look around i saw her walking in our direction side by side with four guard dog that make them total eight.
This will be a long enjoyable night.
She makes stop nearly 15 feet away from me.
She look at me up and down.

"You really one stupid faggot to come here all by yourself. Now i have a valid reason to killed you,and i am sure to enjoy watching you being killed like i enjoy watching your own daughter suffer."

That's it. She said a worst word ever,all my sanity are gone in a flash all i can see now is red red red red red red red red red red
>i want...< Don
>her ...< Dona
>DEAD!!!!<Him.
On the spot i killed the one on my reached,they all shocked in my sudden movements,and they all transformed their huge wolf and aiming at me at the same time.
I fight back to them,but hell they are all beta's level and six vs one that's unfair. After a long fight i finally killed two of them,and i get injured the rest,but i was severely wounded, the final blow when they clawed deep at my back. I kneel down to the ground and panting heavily. My sweat and blood are mixing dropping to the grounds. I see my hands empty from knife,i didn't noticed it earlier i didn't hold anything.
Then i felt another strikes and blow to my numb body,the huge wolf now are gone and replaces huge naked man circling around me. Two of then yanked me up holding each of my arms.
I am now face to face with her
Sapphire Gold

"Looked what damage had you done? Well i give you a credit for this,but it is not enough to hurt me even a little bit. Poor little you,always a loser."

Sapphire said while holding me at my chin,my body still exhausted by the previously non stop fight for three days until now. She starred at me mischievously,she licked her lips while looked at me up and down.

"Boys do you want some fun???"

She said with an evil glint in her eyes while my eyes get wider.
They are all howling in excitement, and stripped me naked in a second.
Someone flipped me on my stomach, and hold me firm to the ground while the others put my butt up in the air,and i felt like i slash to two inside when someone enter me without a warning,my heart,my soul,my body they are all shuttered.
I am here to killed her not to be rape by this asshole.
M i weak like Don?
M i soft like Dona?
M i? So what purposes to my existence? If i am not strong enough from both of them,to help them.
I want strength
I want power
>Moon goddess give me my desire<
Then i past out.