luna's heart

Don and everyone went back to the pack...they didn't say any single word around the travel.
When they reach the pack house two little kids jump to him

"Daddy!!!!.."

The two boys both scream his name,that's when Don break down he cries cries and cries while hugging tightly the two sons he left. He knows he became a selfish when he left them and blinded himself by a revenge, he didn't even think what will happened to them if ever he didn't back alive,the thought about that make him more hold the boys more tighter even possible and repeatedly said

"I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry."

He said like a child crying out loud,everyone around them just smiling to themselves at the scene, Angela approach them tears at her eyes and kneel to their level

"What about me? Are you not going to hugged me too?."

Angela asked while tears running down in her face.
Don and the kids hugged Angela.
Morgan and Wyllard knows that they need to give them space and time,so they hold their wolves and jealousy aside.

Meanwhile

"Doc the heart functions normally, the operations was success."

Her assistant told her.
She Singh's in relief, 48 hours she thought she didn't make it to save her heart and his life.
But i guess the mood goddess is always watching.
Well she is Evangeline Chester a witch and a doctor by profession.
A few weeks later she has a vision about a little girl and a little boy asking her to save them,
Now this is it,she save the little girl by taking her heart and she save the little boy by putting the little girl hearts to his.
End of that

Few weeks later

"Do you think Aci watching us now?."

"Don, Aci she will be our little guardian angel she always watching us and loved us wherever she is now,so let's not make her sad ok. Right kids.?"

"Mommy are you really going to leave us here?."

""Doom,we already talk about this right,your Tito Wyllard need me to his pack."

"But we also need you here mommy."

"Doom..."

"I know...it just....please take care of yourself i love you. And you Ylie take care of mom..i'll miss you too."

"Of course,i miss you too,i miss you daddy always take care of yourself."

"I will miss you too Ylie always take care of your mom,and call me everyday."

"I will dad. I love you."

"Don i love you always remember that no matter what."

"And i love you more,always call me ok. And you Mr Alpha don't you dare hurt Angela or else."

"Don't worry Luna i will killed myself before i hurt her."

Wyllard sincerely said.
They all laughs together before they part ways.
Don still outside starring the road when he felt Morgan hugging him from behind,

"I am not make any promises, but i make sure to ease your pain everyday in our lives,
Protect and love you and Doom from the rest of our lives."

"I know and believed me i will do everything i can to make our lives happy,you me and Doom.
Just promised me one thing,you let me love Angela and Ylie.".

"You don't need my permission to that caused they your family too."

"Thank you Morgan for understanding."

"Well that i think relationship works,Trust and being understanding to each others,i guess."

Then they shared passionate kiss to each others.
They know they lives will have full obstacle ahead,
So they both hold the trust and understanding to each others to make them strong and guide their relationship.

Hi everyone i know the ending of this story is not that good,well for me there's no ending in our life so i just write what i think is the end of first chapter of their life,that's why how the story goes.
And thank very much for reading this story up to beginning to end.
Hope you will support the book two of this story...
See you at the book two i guess...
Thanks muchkissess