Lust Love Lost?

Don pov":

I wake up in heavenly feeling even i felt sore all over my body specially my lower???....
It hit me big time,the last event last night....suddenly i jerk away far away to heaven, i mean to someone beside me.
My eyes grew wider when i touch the marked in my neck.
I furiously shake my head hoping to erased it while starring to a goddess gorgeous naked man laying in the bed.

*yummmy....*

Dona teasing me through mind linked.

*shut!up! You bitch! It's you're fault you let this happened.*

I accused her,being a bitch she snapped back at me.

*oh oh oh don't you dare accusing me,we both know deep inside you crave for this to happened.*

She slapped me the truth in my face, the truth that i don't want to accept. I ignored her,i need to get out from here before he awake. I quickly put my clothes on

*are you running away again.?*

Dona ask me.

*yeah...that's right. so what? You teach me how to run remembered?.*

*Don.....*

*i have a wife. I have a kids, i freaking have a family!!!don't you dare forget that DONA!!! I won't leave them behind from a mate who reject me.*

I angrily yelled at her before i blocked her off.
But before i can leave the room i felt someone hugging me from behind,i felt his nakedness pressing from my back.
He kissing me from my shoulder to my neck,where he puts his marked on me last night,called me a whore but i can't hold a moaning escape from my mouth, the sparks ,the shivering, the heat it turn me on and on.
I felt his smirks through my skin when he heard my moaning, if this continued i will surely regret this. So i put all my courage to pushed him away from me,he confused looking at me but before he said a word i punch him hard,he was shock by my sudden action.

"Why!!why did you put you're marked in me!?why!.?."

I angrily yelled at him.

"Because you're my mate."

"Fuck you fuck you fuck you!!!"

I hit him i hit him all over,he never defend his self,he just standing there while i hitting him. I cry i cry all my frustration all my angered all my emotions over a decade i let it out.
I don't know how long i break down,all i know we both sitting on the floor while cuddling me.
I try to push him but he just tightened his hold on me.

"I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry."

He repeatedly begged for me.
I don't know what to say to him,he just reject me and now he wants me back.?

"Morg i try to understand every decision you make,because i know you only wanted the best from everyone.
Even you reject me,i do not hold a grudge for you,because i told myself it's for the best for everyone for the pack.
Even it slowly killing me inside knowing you with someone else,
So i need to moved on,you know i have a family now,even you marked  me it doesn't change anything."

"No you are mine!!!"

He possessively shouted at me,
Then he was tense for a moment and quickly put his boxer and rushed go outside the room.
I quickly followed him and we end up to the living room.
And then i saw a living goddess that i will never forget for the rest of my life,she was there standing like a queen,the women my mate married 10 years ago...
Sapphire Ruby Gold.

Hello there thanks for the reading.