I'm back,get lost...

Don POV:

And I saw her standing like a queen in the center of the living room,the atmosphere was so tense surrounding us.

"What are you doing here?!!!"

All of us were flinch in my mates,I mean in Morgan boom voiced,except AlphaSinister who was curiously watching the event,by blood boiled when I saw him standing beside my wife,I rushed to approach them,and came closer to my wife,he just smirk at me when he look at my neck...shit!the marked.
I ignored him and pay attentions to my wife,I was stunned when I saw my wife neck....there...there was a MARKED!!!!.
I snapped again to the direction of AlphaSinister who smile innocent with me.
I starred to my wife who can't look straight at me.

*calm down Don calm down.*

Dona repeatedly told me through mind linked.
Damn how can I calm down? Mix emotions that I feel right now that I can't handle,my head feels like gonna explode any minutes.
I feel like I was in a rollercoaster,too fast too fast,my thought was cut when I heard Sapphire spoke,that added my madness.

"It's that how you welcomed you're Luna,my dear husband?."

"As far as I concerned we are legally over five years ago."

"For human law,maybe. But in our law I am still you're officially Luna."

"How's that possible.?"

"Well I have you're heir ,the next in line to be the alpha in this pack."

"That's a lie!!!!."

"I am very disappointed with you my dear,I thought you knew me very well. But I was wrong. That's why I brought the council and the elder with me to be my witnessed, that everything I told you is a truth."

"Why now....why now!!!!!!!!!!!!?????you have all five years to tell me about this but you didn't."