Ouija Board

They're here.I know they're here.I could hear them outside,begging me to come out but I shouldn't and I couldn't.It all started when I summoned a ghost with that Ouija board heck,I knew it was dangerous but I was stupid that time,I wasn't even thinking straight and it even   bought 'friends'.

And I did play it by myself.And they are not what you think they are in a book or in the Internet,they can't pass through walls,they can hold things and they can't go in if you don't let them and mostly,you can't outrun them.

I know that they are not gonna let me go.It creeps me out when I see them,those sick pale faces with those burning angry eyes,they follow me wherever I go.Whether in school,I eat,I walk my way home,everywhere.
I tried convincing my friends but they don't believe me,they said it's just paranoia taking over me,even my family doesn't even believe me so I moved to this apartment that is good enough for me.

I sighed and embraced myself.I stared out the window and saw them standing outside,with those stupid cartoonish grins.I covered my face and hugged myself with my knees,why don't they leave me alone?
I threw my small body at the bed and stared at the ceiling.What to do so they leave me alone?

Then a brilliant idea came to my mind,burn it,burn the board.

I smiled at the idea of not seeing them anymore and live my life like what I did when they weren't here.I quickly scampered downstairs to the fireplace and bought the board to my hands.I was really desperate to lose them and would do ANYTHING to outrun them even though I can't.But the other side of me doesn't want to burn it because who would break a $200 very valuable board?But I had to do it or else I won't get the freedom I want.

I stood there for a while and thinked,then,I finally made a choice,I'm going to burn it,another option came to my mind.Give it to Luke,he's hopeless anyway.The evil voice in the back of my of my mind said.No!He's your friend!The good voice said.That's it,I'm going insane.My own feet walked towards Luke's apartment and I can't stop it,I'm not even controlling it!When I was close to Luke's door and my hand was close to knocking,Luke opened the door with a sad face.

"Hey,what are you doing in the middle of the night standing at my door?Look,we can't skate right now because my dad died maybe next time ok?Wait, is that the Ouija Board?"He said stopping in his tracks to take a look at the board.

I didn't say anything and I was quiet for a while until I found my voice to produce a word."I'm sorry for your loss." whispered scooting off immeadiately because of shame that my sick mind bought me to.

I slapped my forehead and went back to my apartment pale faced.I looked outside again and saw those monsters with their sick twisted smiles that never came off their faces.

I crumpled on the floor and I don't know what to do anymore.I lit the fireplace and threw the board into it.I smiled watching it burn infront of my very own eyes and I felt free so I laughed like a madman and looked outside the window,my laughter quickly subsided I saw they're there.I grew angry,insane.I threw pebbles at them and their smiles grew wider and I think they're confident.But slowly,they vaporised.

I continued my laughter,it was my turn to be confident now.

I went to my and saw the planchette placed on my bed.Shit,I forgot to burn it I cried insanely and bought the planchette to my hands.I looked through it and scanned my room.
It was like every color drained from me.

They're here.