The Thing

Once,there was a young lady named
Amelia.She has two brothers,one older and onebyounger.They were both very protective of her.She has her own room while her brothers had to share.

One night,she was counting stars on the skies.That made her sleepy so,that was her nightly tradition.Amelia noticed that something was moving on the edge of the grass.

Amelia saw a glimpse of the thing.It
almost looked like Gollum from the "Lord Of The Rings".Same crushed mean face,scary intelligent eyes,and long bony fingers.

She dissmissed it as her imagination and she blamed herself for watching too many scary movies.She looked at the window,she saw that the thing was lifting her window and came in.
In fright,she screamed,but her brothers didn't hear her.

It tried to bite Amelia's neck but she
missed the teeth when she moved her neck to the other side.She screamed again,this time,her brothers came rushing to her room.

The oldest grabbed his gun and it made a soft click.The bullet was off but it missed the thing because he lost his glasses.It ran away,terrified,she slept with her brothers.

The next night,her brothers took guns,better safe than sorry.Once again,the thing came,and the youngest was alarmed.He shot the thing on the leg,but sadly,it ran of away,again.

They consulted to the local priest and
he said that maybe it was a vampire from the vampire cave.They went there and the priest blessed all the tombs and the last tomb horrified Amelia and her brothers.There's the thing,laying on the tomb with the bullet shot on it's leg.

👹👿👹👿👹👿👹👿👹👿👹👿👹👿👹
Sorry if I'm not posting frequently guys,trust me,I have many drafts saved from this book and it isn't updated yet because of lack of strong wifi connection.✌✌But plese don't give up on this book and I'll update more.