Glad

There were two boys that were the bestest friends you can imagine.
One day,when they were munching on their foods on the cafeteria,the populars dared them to go to a well-known haunted house and sleep there for a day.They were persuaded so they finally agreed after  alot of teasing.

At midnight,the two boys snuck out of their houses and headed straight to the haunted house.They were slightly terrified because of the weird aura that is coming from the old house.

There was a long hallway and at the end of it,there was a bunk bed with a
television infront of it.

The boys watched the television and layed on their bunk beds.They were watching a show then in the middle of the program,it stopped and is replaced by flashing red color wailing for them to get out.The boys thought it was a prank so they ignored if and continued to watch.Then a slow slide,slide,slide.There it goes again,slide,slide,slide.

It started out soft but soon,it got louder.Then,a man with no arms and legs came sliding it's malnourish body on the tiled floor.It slided itself towards the scared boy on the bottom bunk and teared the boys body apart with its teeth.Then he proceeded to slide towards the ladder and tried to climb up the long metal separating the boy and the monstrous creature.

The other boy on the top bunk leaned himself terrified.The man had no luck climbing the ladder and smiled creepily.

"Aren't you glad I can't climb?"And with that,he slided his way towards the exit,leaving the boy on the top bunk teary eyed.