Chapter ONE

As the beginning part is not necessary, I think that I'll just skip it and go to the preferable start.

I'm not quite sure what exactly happened or how it exactly happened, but it surely happened.

One second, I was calmly sitting down in a small camp with a group of my friends and sibling, as only Matt was there. It had just so happened that we were magically (?) teleported into the vicinity with the group of fighters before the war happened. Even my mom was there!

The healers, the scientists, the warriors, the leaders. Everyone discussed about how they were merrily doing their casual every-day activities when there was a strange flash and-

WHISH!

Teleportation.

Once again, I still don't have an exact clue as to what, why, when, how, but I remember getting the realization that I had memories of the past. Like, all of it.

Not just a typical, oh, when I was younger, I was a maid and married a dog! stuff, but serious, I remember that in this timeline this happened, but in another rewind it was slightly more curious! shizzle.

I'm trying to explain this properly without blowing my top off.

Okay, how about this: Matt, O'keal, and I, at the end of that scene where we were falling in such a boring moment? Yeah, we may or may not have time traveled to the past.

I still didn't know this at the time, but I recognized that we three may have had something changed in a certain way to process an end that we wanted, but never got. Does that sound better?

I don't know if I can explain things in a nicer way.

So, we were just casually hanging out, seemingly waiting for something to happen, since O'keal wasn't at the camp. Who even knew where he was?

And then all shit went down.

First in the said crisis: Gravity seemed to slightly tilt. Like, my body just flung to the side, wanting to fly into a tree.

Which is what my body did.

Thankfully, though, my arms grabbed a hold of a thick branch.

It felt so fricking weird. Because I'd be hanging onto the side of a branch, with the ground behind me, and yet my body wanted to fly in a direction I do not agree with!

That was fair. I could've handled that.

But when your idiot friend decides to have been standing behind me, their body is aiming for my tree.

Said idiot just so happened to be a fighter. His name was Eggert. He was an Egyptian warrior. And dear god, was he muscular!

So I look over my shoulder to see this dude grabbing for a catch, clearly wanting to stay still. I could practically hear his hands scratching at everything; tearing dirt, breaking grass.

Thankfully, this dude yelled, "Look out!" before he crashed to my left. His arms wound around the branch like as though he were holding a teddy bear. It would have been cute like that if everything wasn't going crazy around us.

"God", Eggert mumbled, as the prickly wood touched his arms. I could have told him about that before he came rolling in, but I'm sort of lazy at talking. I guess I'm anti-social. Everyone is an idiot.

While he was silently complaining to himself about how messed up that was, I was over here, squinting my eyes shut, because I didn't want to get sick by looking at a ground that wasn't even there!