Chapter TWO

After minutes of that cold tiled floor pressed against my back, I finally got the strength to push my laziness away and sat up.

Before proceeding to will my body up to my feet.

As I walked inside the space shuttle thing in the chilling darkness, I could only see the outline of things in the dark. None of these things happened to be a light switch, or at least a lamp.

I would know this because I spent some time actually sliding along the wall and touching everything that I could make out.

And that meant I just so happened to (maybe) push an actual computer.

It must have powered on, because the screen reflected a black screen with yellow text saying 'Netloop'. What the heck is a Netloop?!

It loaded up with a little bar (which was agonizingly SLOW, may I add), and when it did load up, the screen loaded up with calculations and math.

Oh, how I love math. What is 123 and 543? And all those other numbers that flash and crawl into my brain before farting out of my ego.

Like, what is this supposed to mean?!

Maybe this means how many stuff of one thing there is?

I don't want to fry my brain just yet, so....

When I looked at the bottom of the screen, there was a symbol that resembled a light bulb.

Click!

Not even thinking about that!

A few seconds later, lights above me flickered and then shone in around me, finally giving me a glance around the place.

I regretted that decision.

When I looked downwards, as I saw a shadow, there was a bloody corpse inches away from my feet, staring right up at me. Bitch-face smelling horrible.

That's right. I gave this zombie a name: bitch-face. Like it?

Stumbling away out of sheer terror and disgust, a hand over my mouth and nose, because I don't want that stink getting into my lungs, and infesting my brain!

(I want to add that I looked at that thing for so long that I can still remember the exact features it had: black messed hair with a few stripes of gold, a plump, generally cute Asian face, with now dead green eyes, and gray clothing. If I would have seen that person beforehand, I betcha, they would've been hella adorable. But now they're dead.)

Finally, I managed to tear my eyes away and look around this basic room.

The walls were white, and tables lined the walls where an open doorway wasn't near. In fact, the computer that I had touched was a computer, but it was, like, super old looking. It was just a plain cream square with a monitor, and a beginner keyboard that clicked with everything it had. Also: no mouse.

Is this some kind of space-age movie with technology that reversed itself?! Because that's what I'm starting to think!

Besides the old-age monitor and keyboard factor, the tables were lined with junk paper. And I say junk paper because it looked perfectly fine, no dents or crooks or anything, started to be used for notes but then was just thrown off because something was messed up or what.

Oh. Did I forget to say that in the corners of the room, there were clear tubes? Yeah, and inside of those tubes, were fricking space suits.

MOTHER OF LORD, SPACE SUITS?!?!

These space suits looked so awesome because:

1. These are actual space suits