Packing up my life

Serene's POV:
I have lived in the same house in the same small town of Takerston all my life with my dad. Now I am going to be moving to a different city in a different town in a different house with different people who don'ti know me. I mean it's only like
It is sad that I have to pack up my entire life, and it is sad that this is because I lost my dad, but maybe it could be a good thing. I could be someone new, a new personality. This a once in lifetime chance to start anew. I hate being thought of as a slut when I say I am bisexual but I hate being considered basic if I say that I am straight, so I will be a lesbian to the Davis's and their town. I am dating this girl named Rose right now so we can still date because oak ridge the city they live in is only 10 minutes away from where she lives.I know you are probably thinking she is such a weirdo her dad died and she is thinking about restarting her life, but I have always been a positive person.
As I pack up my room, I cry. As I look at the pictures of me and my father. When I was born, my first day of junior high, my birthdays, and every important day in between. I also saw pictures of my mother before she passed away, which made me cry more. Me and My Aunt Stacey spent the day going through my room and filling up the back of her truck with boxes of my possessions. I also went through the house picking things I wanted to keep like the couch, my dads bed instead of my own and the tv to put in my room. We then slept on my bed watching chick flicks all night and then the next morning we made waffles. After we were all ready, we drove off to the Davis family's house stopping at Starbucks to get a latte. During the drive and at Starbucks my aunt told me stories about how my mom and dad met my dad had told me many times and about who Tim Davis was telling me and showing me pictures of my dad and him. Turns out that my dad actually met the mom just around when I was born. I was actually born in the same hospital room as their son and she was actually a teenager who got pregnant and married the baby daddy. Her parents disowned her. Then someone called her and she immediately answered saying " yes on my way be right there." And other things like that.
    We drove over to their house and it was huge. They lived in a gated community. How could they afford this? I thought  that she was a teen mom whose parents disowned her.  I asked my aunt who said the dad was the one who was loaded. When we reached the gate, aunt Stacey typed in a number and then a feminine voice said " who is this?"
     My aunt replied" it's Stacey and Serene."
     The lady yelped in excitement and immediately let the doors open. We drove past a couple houses that were astronomical, until we reached the largest of all.
     We knocked on the door. The lady came to the door. She gave me a hug even though I had never seen her before my dads funeral, or so I thought but I didn't pull away. She looked familiar but I couldnt place it. I knew that if I was nice to her she would probably be nicer to me and it was good to make good first impressions. She called her son down. Right as he was walking down I got a call from Rose. I answered it and said" hey rose!" But right as I said ro my aunt said ro as in Rowan. The winked at me as she was telling me to play along. I kept on he phone.
     She said" I am so sorry I didn't call earlier, I just heard about your dad and you moving from Gigi. Can we still go on our date on Friday?"
    I was shocked we hadn't talked about a date on Friday. I replied" What date on Friday? Oh I see what you are doing you are asking me out aren't!"
    She said in a sarcastic tone" you caught me but can you? I have been eying this coffee shop downtown."
     I replied" I will have to ask but I will see and is it the end?
     She said " ok well text me if you can and yes how did you know?"
    I responded" it wasn't to hard to guess you are always using that app of yours to find those places?"
   I hung up and looked and saw the son she had called down.