Lily

Tyler's POV:
So right when I opened the door of my car that I had just parked in the driveway after driving from school, my phone buzzed. I looked down to check the text and found out that my mom wanted me to take serene and her friend, Rose to the mall so they could get dresses for the date tonight and she said I should get something too. The moment I looked up I saw Serene standing right next to me. She told me that rose was going to meet us at the mall and that she needed a chauffeur for girl time with Rose but she can't drive. Then she went on to ask me why I could drive but she couldn't. I explained to her that since I have a younger sibling and both parents work I was allowed to get my license at 15, so I have only had a couple of months because I just turned 15. Then we drove to the mall and met up with Rose. Rose and Serene went to Starbucks with me then after we decided that we would meet back at Starbucks at 3:40 they left to go find dresses. I felt like a snack and went to Wetzels pretzels. When I went to order I realized that my ex-girlfriend Lily worked there and she looked pissed. I considered for a second just leaving my pretzel but I really wanted it and I knew I would need to confront this situation at one time or another. We live in the same town we were sure to run into each other at some point but I just didn't want to do it. Well me and lily had just broken up. She and I were a happy couple of 5 months when she accused me of cheating the night that my parents went to the funeral because we had plans but my parents wanted me to stay at home. She didn't understand that I wasn't allowed out and thought that me having to watch my brother was an excuse. My parents weren't fans of her and didn't want us to do it so they never allowed her over when they weren't home. I had actually forgotten that we had a date so I invited James over to hang, when she texted me about our date. She then accused me of cheating and I told I wasn't a hundred times and she still didn't believe me. Then the day that Serene came over she called me. I was talking to her when my mom called me downstairs and she thought that I was cheating again. She broke it off right then and there. Now she came up to me to deliver me my pretzel, I knew that had to planned on her part. She came and sat down next to meet as I ate my pretzel. At first I didn't eat afraid she poisoned it or something, but then she said" I am not mad and I realize that I overreacted maybe we could go out again." I was so shocked she broke up with me and now she wants to get back together. Then she continued to say "What about tonight?"  "Sorry I am busy tonight, what about later this week?" "Why are you busy tonight, you never have anything planned on Fridays it's your free day as you called it?" "Well a girl" she cut me off right there "your already with another girl. We just broke up." "I'm not dating another girl, a girl moved into my house a family friend. And she was going on a date with a guy other day than me and my parents are making me go on the date with her and her boyfriend." "I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I tag along then would they." "Yeah they would because she has a friend for me to hang out with." " oh like a date, haven't even been broken up a week and you're already moving on. Wow I thought I meant something to you." " You do mean something to me but I didn't ask to be set with the girl they just did it and my parents want me to go." "Oh well maybe we can get together sometime." "Sure" I said then I got up and left as I had finished my pretzel and she went back to her job behind the counter. I walked into some of the clothing stores that I buy my clothes at with my friends like Trendz. I left the store with a new phone case and some shoes. I realized it was 3:35 I ran down to the Starbucks where we agreed to meet and the girls weren't there. I checked my phone and it was 3:42 I called serene and texted her 10 times but she still didn't respond I just waited knowing they would come down. Then I remembered them telling me that they were going into Macy's so I went up to the women's department and saw them come out then say what great friends they thought each other was and then run back into the dressing room. Knowing that shopping for women takes long because the outcome needs to be perfect, my mom taught me that, I let them try on more dresses in the dressing room. Then they came out about 10 minutes later with the same dresses, well I guess they really liked them. They paid and then they checked their phones to see the time and that I had texted and called them many times. The look on their faces were funny. Then they saw me and a wave of relief swept over them. We then took the escalators down and got to the car. Turned out that Rose was coming with us to get ready with Serene. Right  as we were pulling out my mom called asking why weren't home and I just said we were a little late meeting up. Serene gave me a wink. We drove home and got there at about 4:30. The moment the car stopped Serene and Rose hopped out of the car and ran into the house. By the time I got in the door they had already introduced Rose to my mother and ran up stairs to get ready. My mom asked me when I walked in "how was shopping sweetie?" I'm not a girl I don't enjoy shopping the way you do is what I wanted to say but instead I said "good I ran into lily." "Lily Michaels! the girl that you used to date." "Yeah that lily." "Well that's interesting sweetie why don't you go upstairs and get ready, but remember leave the girls alone while they are changing and Serene's boyfriend Rowan is coming over at 5:00 and he will drive you and the girls to dinner." I then ran upstairs and began to get ready for the date.