Alone time

Tyler's POV:

Serene left, so I had the house all to my self. It's one of my favorite things and I have been getting less of it since she moved in, not that I don't enjoy her company. I do, I just enjoy my alone time, too. I was psyched when mom and dad said they were going on a 3 month vacation, they had told me that they were planning a long vacation a few weeks before Serene moved in. I thought that I would have the house to myself all the time. That all changed. I was planning on binge watching HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother) because Serene hates that show and I only have one season left. Then I remembered the odd picture from this morning. I had to see why Serene, a family friend, has a picture of my mother, her father, and her self. I searched through her room not finding the picture any where. So, the TV and the comfy couch ended up drawing me. In what felt like minutes to me, which was really hours, Serene came home. I asked her "why are you home so early?" She responded in a sarcastic way, that is really Serene, "It's almost 6. Why are you watching the most idiotic show on television?" Shocked I replied, "What? No?" Then I checked my phone is was 5:50.  She said" That show must be messing with your brain. Do you want me to order takeout?""Yeah, Chinese?" "Sure" She left back into her room to order the food. I turned the tv off, which was really hard. She left her room door open and I saw that she grabbed the picture and was staring at intently. I was debating asking her why she had it, but I decided to ask what she wanted to order for dinner because I was hungry. I knocked on the door even though it was open. She said " get in here idiot!" I did as she said and sat on her bed. We were talking and then I think I asked something that was too personal or she just didn't want to answer. She instead of answering leaned in and kissed me. Then I kissed her back. We ended up making out in her bed. I never knew she liked me like that. I thought she was a lesbian. What ever I mean she did sleep with that Jason guy,  but maybe that wasn't consensual.