Rose

Tyler's POV:
When we were at dinner, Serene got at text from her friend Rose about the date on Friday. It must be a friend thing if she is getting me a date or maybe it is a double date. I sat down on her bed as she was texting rose. I thought it would be good to know a little bit about the girl I would be having to spend a couple hours with tomorrow, so I began to ask serene some questions. I asked her "is rose hot? Can you show me a picture? Come on! I would like to know her before tommorow, before Our date."As she lifted her face from her phone and said "yeah, ok." I responded "hey I can introduce you to some of my girlfriends you might be a good friend to them ." She responded with" I will tell you about rose but I don't want to meet any of the people you are in a romantic relationship ever but since you are excited that I am getting you a date makes me think you have no girlfriend."
"How do you Know so much about my life?"
  She told me" my dad was a fbi detective  and told me how to read people." And then she went on to say " I am busy right now so you will just have to wait until tommorow to meet rose." Please leave!"
She thought telling me to leave wouldn't make me leave. Well it didn't.  She then yelled at me and I finally left. Only because if my mom heard her yell she would kill me, not literally of course. She loves this girl for some reason and feels protective over, I know that she is lawfully her guardian, but she already has two kids and she doesn't care for us the way she cares for her. It could be because she is a girl and my mother always wanted a daughter. I also think it is odd that she was given to us even though her mother has family or at least that is what my mother is always telling me.