14.

Anakin kneels between my legs with an eager grin, as awaiting a recompense. "I'm good at it because I've been practising a lot..."

He puts his hands on my kneecaps, peering at me with the look he had as a boy when he found out getting me mad was an effective way to draw my attention. "You know, coming back home late at night, not wanting your Master to get angry at you... You were right, it works better with those who trust you."

"What a misplaced trust."

I glower at him but end up captivated by his taunting eyes.
I'm sick to touch him, either to hit or to kiss him.

Kriff.

"This doesn't make it any better," I whisper, hoping he will not notice how the air had left my lungs. "You're still a di'kut, and she's still only a door away from us."

His hands slide forward on my thighs, taking with them a hefty slice of my already confused decree. "Whoa, Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. How loud are you planning to be?"

"Actually, it is your loudness that worries me most," I say, deciding I can't fight my craving any longer. I take his head in my hands and let both my bitterness and my need flow in our kiss.

The Force stirs inside me as our Signatures begin to mix.

When our lips part, his hands move up, lightly brushing my primary source of discomfort before pressing me against the backrest.

Anakin lifts my tunic and kisses my chest. His aura ignites like a candle, projecting flickering shadows around us.

I purse my lips and stare at the ceiling, stroking his neck. "You're tickling me. I don't think that's fair."

His only answer is a subdued 'mmph' just before his tongue circles my nipple. When he bites it, I can't hold back a moan.
His snicker blows warm air on my skin.
I'm willing to protest again, but he begins sucking my flesh, and all my previous thoughts leave my mind.

His fingers are working on my belt now; my stomach instinctively contracts to help him complete the task.
Anakin caresses me with deliberate kisses, tracing lightly beneath my navel and the hair that trails toward my groin, slowing down as he gets closer.

My lungs struggle to draw breath, my heart starts to pound. I twitch when his lips finally touch my tip.
I feel guilty for wanting more.

He takes my right hand from his shoulder and places it on the top of his head, letting my fingers mingle with his dishevelled curls. Then, he becomes tranquil, waiting for me to accept his invite.

"Anakin..." I warn him, my voice wavering.

A whisper of the Force swirls within our Bond. I attempt to listen but, when I look down at him, my blood courses through my body, intoxicating me.

He teases with swift taps of his tongue, his expression both daring and expectant.

I fail myself and gently push him down.
He allows me to direct the pace and depth, and I gradually turn from timid to rough
The thought of Anakin being so submissive, permitting me to force my body into his, asking me for it, is almost unbearable.
I am ashamed of the way I feel when he chokes on me.

When I must, I seize his hair to pull him away.
Our eyes meet, and his vehement, breathless face is so beautiful it hurts.

All at once, I understand that the Darkness I sense is not his alone.
A primal urge for something I don't understand pervades me. It instigates me to cancel her from his mind and body, as to own him completely.
The need to merge with him feels like a confused and frustrated disturbance that is close to suffering.

"Master..." He hoarsely begs, moved by a dazed tumult that resembles mine.

What he wants from me surprises us both. This is not who we are, what we're used to be. Nevertheless, it's real, and it's happening right now.

The Force presses on us both as we suffocate with desire.
I know it's not too late, I can stop this, I fight it every day. I try to reach for the Light, but it's growing further from me, and I must let go.

I grab Anakin's tunic as I stand, pulling him towards the nearest wall without a thought, pushing his face hard against it.
I struggle with his belt from behind; he helps me get rid of it until we toss it to the floor. I uncover only as much of him as I need and he steps back to balance himself. He places a forearm on the wall, his free hand sliding lower down his body.

"Now," he exhales with a voice that is not his, burying his face in his bicep.

The growing lust that surrounds us blazes like a provoked reactor core.

Anakin is not ready, but I take him anyway, forcing him to shrink and stifle a whine against his arm.

I follow our Bond to adjust our positions until reach a soft point inside him that makes him gasp. I clasp each moment, focus on each drive, and try to impress on my mind what I feel when he reaches his peak, tightening around me with a deep cry.

I maintain my rhythm until the quake of his muscles has settled. Then, I let my need guide me, forgetting everything that is not his body, his wet skin against mine, his panting breath.
I indulge in hard, blinding thrusts until I must dig my fingertips into his waist, as a piece of me dies inside him.

Editing: CoreWorlds

Oh! There's something you might want to check about this chapter! Some fanart my dear friend lisuli79 drew. It's kind of... insanely hot? Weak knees hot? Don't say I didn't warn you.

 insanely hot? Weak knees hot? Don't say I didn't warn you

Damn I can't post the more explicit one!
It's here

Lisuli1978 . WordPress . Com / 2018/12/19 /from-mud-chapter-14