Chapter 1

Ichigo(POV)

I didn't know why I was here, why did I even decide to come to this stupid party in the first place. This kind of stuff wasn't my thing, especially getting wasted at a party then waking up in someone's else bed and home next to another naked body. Getting up, pushing myself just to get out of here, making sure not to wake her up. I didn't even want to know who I had slept with......

Time Skip to 2 months later

(Y/n)POV

I was returning home from the clinic, confused. ' when did this happen' I thought 'only place this could of happen was at that stupid party?' I didn't even wanna go in the first place!' I growled. 'Oh god! What would my parents think?' I can't even go to college like this.' 'There goes my scholarship!'
I kicked a rock out of frustration."It's after dark now" I whisper to myself walking through a secluded street.

That is when she felt it, a heavy presence over her, frozen from fear, she slowly looks up to see a dark distorted figure.
Screams (Mariah Carey style)
The opaque shadow raw jolted my senses back, making me run in an unknown direction with the creature following in tho...............

Ichigo POV

It's bad enough that I have both School & work to deal with, but now adding shinigami duties to the list. Tonight I had a last-minute assignment from soul society, for the night, to get rid of a hollow near my neighborhood, which was chasing someone, deciding to get it over with I quickly got rid of it.

(Y/n) POV

Standing in awe, I saw a tall, spiky, orange-haired male in a black & white kimono, who had just defeated the monster thingy.
Seeing him ready to leave, before I knew it I heard myself shout " wait!". He stops, " you with the orange hair, yes you...I'm talking to you, what the hell was that thing?" I yelled all of that at him in one breath. Making him turn around to explain to me about hollows and the soul society.
Sometimes, during his explanation, I started to wonder why he looks so familiar to me, that's when I instantly recognize him. " It is you!" I shouted angrily at him. 'What!" He said in an agitated tone. "It is you!, you're the guy that I had slept with at Mariah's party,"  I said shocking him to the core.