Chapter 12

Ichigo POV

"What is taking so long?"I exclaimed worriedly, while pacing.It has been nearly five hours now since I was kicked out of my bedroom-where we using for (Y/n) to deliver the baby,fear over taking me at remembering what I heard my father,mumbled to Urahara-san-who was helping my father deliver our baby-about complication."What complication?Is something going to happen to (Y/n) or our baby"These horrifying thoughts were running through my head as I was push out of the room by a apprehensive Rukia.

"Calm down Strawberry,everything is going to be find"Renji tried to reassure me,smirking,using that stupid nickname that he had given me.'Was he trying to rile me up,I hope he knows that this is no place for joking around'Before I could repeat that thought out loud to him,Orihime snapped at him.

As Orihime snapped at Renji,I snickered,quietly at him,stopping when Orihime turned to look at me with her angry expression,feeling the most relax since I had left the delivery room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Time Skip)

Another five hours had pass and I kept on checking my watch for the time,'What is taking so long,I don't think giving birth should take so long'I sighed,resting on one of the empty chairs in the living room.

"Are you okay?Ni-san"Yuzu asked,resting her hand on my back,rubbing it in a gentle motion.

"Oh...yeah,I'm okay Yuzu"I responded,showing her a fake smile,hoping she would leave it alone.

"If you say so ni-san"She left me alone,going back to sit with Karin where they chatter with Orihime. Leaving me to my thoughts.

10 minutes later,we all heard foot steps of maybe one or two people coming down the stairs and one of them was my dad,holding something swaddle in a blue blanket,follow by a sad looking Rukia.

"Dad"I exclaimed,rushing towards him,ignoring Rukia and everyone else who had ran towards her,"Is that him?"I asked.

"Yes....son,this is him"He said,a tone of sadness etched in his voice but I ignored it as I gestured for my dad to hand him over to me so I could hold him.

"Ah....so cute"I cooed in a manly way when I saw my son,'He had (Y/n) hair and skin colour,my brown eyes but resembles (Y/n) more than me.'I thought as I gently held him in my arms with my left hand supporting his head."Did (Y/n) get to see him yet?"I asked,directing my question to my dad,rocking Nao-The name (Y/n) and I had decide to name him- in my arms.

"No"He answered shortly,sadness laced in his voice making me look up at him,"Dad is something wrong?"I asked now worried,still rocking Nao."Is something wrong with (Y/n)."

"I'm sorry Ichigo"He said making me anxious and panicky"Why are you sorry...dad?what happen to (Y/n)"

"I'm sorry son but (Y/n) passed away while giving birth"He explained,shocking me.

"What!"I screamed in distress,grabbing everyone attention."It can't be"I trembled,tears ready to spill as I felt like I was going to faint at any minute now."No it just can't be"I kept on repeating those words,pushing Nao towards his grandfather,rushing up those stairs towards my bedroom.

"(Y/n)!"I called out her name,hoping she would snap at me for shouting,but she didn't because as soon as I enter the room,I was met with the sight of Urahara-san,laying the white sheet over her.

"I'm sorry Ichigo"Urahara-san said,patting me on my back before leaving. leaving me all alone now.

"Oh...god (Y/n),I'm sorry"I whispered to her dead body,choking up on my tears,"I'm just so sorry (Y/n),Its my fault you're dead now,its all my fault"I kept on saying,resting my forehead on the bed,near her right hand,clutching it,tightly.

"Its not your fault Ichigo"I heard (Y/n) say,surprising me to the point where I raised up my head to see (Y/n) spirit.

"Yes it is"I sighed,looking away from her,I couldn't look at her.

"No it's not Ichigo"she said,cupping my face,wiping away my tears.

"But you're gone now,you can't see or hold our son"I whimpered.

"Don't be silly Ichigo,of course I will be able to see and hold him and you wanna know how"she said.

"How"I repeated.

"Because one;our son has such an awesome father,who is able to see spirits,two,I know for sure Nao will be able to see me and three,I'm not going anywhere yet"She responded,smiling at me.

"Yeah"I smile back at her,pecking her cheeks,sadly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am back with this update,This being the official ending for this.