Chapter 9

Ichigo POV

Its been basically 4 days since (y/n) fainted. Since we all found out that mines and (y/n) unborn child was slowly killing her.
My dad have been really worried about her especially our friends and family.
Me,I was basically being stoic about it,even though I had on this stoic expression, I was still worried about her and our son well being.
Right now I am in the living room with everyone else,trying to figure out a way to keep (y/n) alive until the birth of our son.
"We should ask Urahara-San if he figured out a way to help (y/n)"Rukia suggested getting up to maybe call Urahara-San,Renji following right behind her.
"Yeah"I mumbled out lowly seriously exhausted at what was happening.
"Everything will work out soon Ichigo,just have hope"chad told me before leaving.
Followed by Uryu saying almost the exact same thing but sounding less like an ass.
"Kurosaki-kun"I heard the soft voice of Orihime call me,shocking me because I thought she might of left with the others too.
"Hey Orihime,do you need something?" I asked remembering how Orihime and I haven't really talked since the day she confess to me.
"Um...no Kurosaki-kun,I-I just wanted to see if you doing alright."she asked nervously while playing with fingers.
"Um...yeah,I guess so"I sighed out.
"If you say so Kurosaki-kun,but don't tire out yourself by worrying,I'm sure (y/n) and the baby will be alright"she said excitedly trying to reassure me.
"Thanks Orihime for your optimism"I thanked her,smiling at her. Orihime was really a great friend to have and any guy who ever marries her in the future would be one lucky guy.

"Eh...Kurosaki-kun"Orihime said breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah"
"About my confession"she shyly said looking every way but at me.
"What about it?" I asked feeling perturbed,frowning a little.
"Its nothing bad kurosaki-kun"she exclaimed,"so you don't have to make that face".
"Okay"I said still unsure if I should relax or not but I did anyways.
"I just wanted to say that I am sorry about how I acted when I found out about you and (y/n) having a child together"she rambled out taking a deep breath before talking again,"and that I no longer have feelings for you kurosaki-kun"
I was kind of surprise about her not having feelings for me any more but I didn't mind though. I just hugged her,told her that I have forgiven her since the day of the incident.
"We should go meet-"Orihime was going to say more when she was cut off by my little sister Yuzu running into the living room shouting.
"What's wrong Yuzu?"I asked a little worried.
"Its (y/n)"she panted out.
"What's wrong with (y/n)?"I asked,anxious.' Was (y/n) alright?'
"She's awake Ichigo-kun"she finally said.
"What?!!" I shouted before rushing to the room where (y/n) was in. Orihime and Yuzu following right behind me.

------------------------------------------------------------------Author Note.
Just now we will be coming to the end of this book,just a couple more chapters two go.