Chapter 6

Ichigo POV

I didn't know what to say, I was really shock, confuse and surprise. I didn't know what to think either, couldn't believe she had those kind of feelings towards me. But I did know something, I didn't feel the same way for her I think.
"Aren't you going to do something, Ichigo?" Rukia questioned me,staring me down.
"What do you expect me to do about it Rukia, return her feelings, when I have none towards her beside friendship" I responded heatedly.
"Well No!-" Rukia started saying but (Y/n) interrupted her, "It's all my fault", (y/n) explained sadly.
" How is it your fault?" I asked her, ignoring Rukia.
" I don't know, it just is, if I didn't get wasted and pregnant none of this would not of happened" she said surprisingly.
"Stop beating yourself up (y/n) it's not only your fault, it's mine too" I told her getting closer to her, "I /no one should blame you, " I continue on saying hugging her, being as comforting as ever.
"Thanks Ichigo, your sweet when you ready" she told me hugging me back and making me flush in the process.
"Yeah......."

(Y/n) POV

" I should go" I told them, getting up, Ichigo standing up with me. It was a hour since everything had went down and I was ready to go home and sleep.After saying my goodbyes to everyone, I left Urahara's shop with Ichigo following right beside me.
"What are you doing?" I asked him, while we walked down the deserted street. Wanting to know why he was walking with me towards my house.
" What do you mean" he responded with a cute but confused expression.'Did I just call Ichigo cute, no way, Ichigo the idiot/jerk, I can't be cute to me, Was I fall for him, no! Never that can't be happening!, I can't be catching feelings for him especially when Orihime was in love with him.'
" (y/n) are you still here with me? " Ichigo asked me , breaking me out of my thoughts while he waved his hand in my face, in a side to side motion.
" Yes,I'm still here Ichigo" I retorted back at him, knocking his hand away from my face.
"Ah...don't get sassy with me missy, you were the one day dreaming while we were having a conversation" he added.
"So......" I trailed of, blushing a little while picking up my paste, walking as fast as my legs could carry me.
"Hey, wait up, why are you walking so fast" Ichigo yelled at me picking up his paste, chasing after me.
"No!" I shouted back at him basically running away from him.
Not looking where I was going, I basically tripped on thin air,falling face first. 'How sad, my clumsiness was going to be the death of me' I thought waiting to feel the impact of my body to the ground. I was surprised to not feel any but the feeling of strong arms surrounding my torso. Turning my neck, I stared into the brown eyes of one Ichigo kurosaki. We were in that position for 1 minute or so-me blushing like crazy and face palming myself for acting like such a school girl when they first talk to their crush, even when I was actually a schoolgirl but Ichigo was not my crush.
"Are you alright clumsy?" the calm voice of Ichigo questioned,still staring at me. I not registering what he said, slowly mumbled out a " yeah".
"So if your fine, then that means I can let you go then"
"Yeah" I mumbled out again, flushing like crazy, looking away from Ichigo as he pulled away from me.
The silence between us was really awkward as we continued on walking towards my house. When we reach to my home, I quickly told Ichigo goodbye, rushing towards the door.
"(Y/n) wait!" Ichigo yelled at me stopping me from entering my house, "yes Ichigo " I replied back, turning around to look at him. He was really close right now, about 2 feet in front of me. Making me back up a little on instinct.
" I wanted to give you something" he responded taking my right hand, placing a piece of paper in it.
"What is this?" I asked him.
"This is my address and phone number (y/n)" he stated " so if you wanna to talk or anything, you can call or come over, my family won't mind" he finished saying.
" Thanks, Ichigo" I thanked him, quickly planting a kiss on his check then entering my house in the process. Not noticing the flush look that had appeared on Ichigo's face.