Chapter 8

(Ichigo Pov)

"Ichigo calm down!" the soft but commanding voice of Orihime brought me out of my panicked state as I paced up and down in my fathers clinic.

"What happen to (y/n)?, Ichigo" Rukia asked me as soon I collected myself. Looking at everyone in the clinic, I took a seat at one of the empty chairs.

"It all started this morning.........." I started telling them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Flash Back)

(Y/n) and I were both sat in the hospital waiting room, awaiting for the time that it was our turn to be called in.

"Miss (L/n)!, Miss (L/n)!" the female nurse at the front desk called out her name.

"Here!", I replied, answering for (y/n) while slowly getting up from my seat, heading to the front desk with (y/n) following right behind me.

Everything had been really awkward between us since the Kiss. I think-No I know I could of handle the situation better than how I had handle it but dealing with feelings wasn't something I was good at.I never did had any other sort of feelings for a female besides caring for my little sisters, Karin and Yuzu.

"The doctor well see you both right now" the female nurse at the front desk told us, jolting me out of my thoughts. Also giving us the directions to the room and floor in which we needed to go too.

"Okay!" I responded while (y/n) mumble out a reply, with us slowly making our way to the elevator, pressing the floor number. Making our way to the third floor into room 20.

"Mr and Mrs Kurosaki I assume" the doctor question pulling down his glasses making it hang around his neck.

"Um.....no,we, I mean" we both stumble with our words flushing in the process while trying to correct the doctor on his mistake.

"Eh...em"I exclaimed clearing my throat,"We aren't together like that" I told the doctor while looking at (y/n) reaction.A blank expression adored her face, making me unsure of what was going through her mind.

"Okay then, Mrs. (L/n), won't you please lay on this bed for me please" the doctor said while gesturing at the hospital bed.

"Okay" she replied while making her way to the hospital bed. Laying on the bed.

"Just raise your shirt up a little while I apply this gel on your stomach"

"Um...okay" she responded looking in my directions a little uncomfortable.

"Its okay (y/n)" I tried reassuring her while making my way closer towards her."I'm right here" I lowly whispered to her, grabbing her hands, entwining our fingers together.

"Thanks Ichigo" she replied slowly relaxing staring into my eyes.

Didn't even realizes when the doctor had applied the gel on (Y/n) stomach until she exclaimed with a sigh at the coolness of the gel on her bump.

"Ah....look at it" the doctor stated showing us the sonogram machine where the picture of our baby were.

((The picture is at the top))

"Wow" we both exclaimed in surprise, (y/n) tearing up a little, "What is the gender doc." I asked.

"Ah....yes, Mr. Kurosaki, I'm glad to tell you that you and Mrs. (L/n) will be having a boy"

"A boy!"I said in utter surprise.

"Yes, a boy"

"Thanks Doc." we thank the doctor, shaking his hand as we left the hospital in joy at finally knowing what the gender of our baby was.