Chapter 7

(3 Months of your Pregnancy)

(Y/n POV )

Its been 3 months since everything had happen and now you were making your way to Ichigo's house.
Remembering the events that had taken place during those two months; telling your parents about the pregnancy, mending your friendship with Orihime, getting threatened by the captains of soul society especially by Mayuri Kurotsuchi to have your child taken away from you but because of Ichigo threatening to fight them all, if he most and knowing Ichigo he would fight them. They stop, deciding to protect the two of us from any hallow that may come into the human world. That's what Ichigo told you.
You also had a blast meeting Ichigo family, starting with Mr.kurosaki himself( with him fly kicking Ichigo and Ichigo having to duck from the kick, he in general was too much for you to handle) then meeting the twins Yuzu and Karin( Yuzu was so sweet and nice and Karin being the total opposite, kind of reminding you of ichigo a little) all in all the family was really welcoming to you and the unborn baby.
But you must say, you and Ichigo's relationship has change the most since that day. He was still a jerk/idiot but you've grown to love him like a friend maybe even more. You didn't fully understand why you like that idiot but no matter how hard you try to stop crushing on him. You knew that this crush of yours would never go away, making it frustrating at times and simply hard to avoid.
Coming out of your thoughts, you knock on the kurosaki's household front door as soon as you reach it.
"Hey Yuzu" you said smiling at her as soon as she had opened the door.
"Hey (Y/n)" she replied while smiling back at you.
"Is Ichigo here?" You asked her.
"Yeah, he's upstairs studying in his room" Yuzu told you, allowing you to enter the house.
"Thanks for telling me" you replied while walking up the stairs.
"Your welcome" you heard her soft voice say before you bend the corner of the hallway.
Reaching Ichigo's room, you knocked on his door waiting for his replied.
"What!" He shouted sounding annoyed.
"Its me,(y/n)" you told him.
"Well come in" he said.
"What are you doing here?" He asked as soon as you enter his room.
"I wanted to see you" you said.
"Why?" He asked,now looking at you.
"Do I need a reason to see the father of my unborn child?" You asked him sarcastically.
"Well.....No" he sighed,maybe frustrated with you already.
"Anyway, I actually came to tell you that I have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 9.a.m in the morning, its when we will be able to know the gender of the baby" you told him in utter excitement now.
"Really" he said,coming towards you hugging you in the process.
"Yeah" you sighed out happily.
The room filling up with utter silence, you both were just content to be in each other arms.
"I hope its a boy" Ichigo said breaking the silence.
"Why?"
"Because, I like boy children" he responded.
"Well, I don't mind the gender, whether boy or girl, I will still love them" you told him grinning up at him.
"Yeah" he sighed out gazing into your eyes now.
"Yeah" you repeated while also gazing into his eyes. Leaning forward, you grip his t-shirt, kissing his lips,shocking him.
Not long after, Ichigo was kissing you back too. It was not even 1 minutes before Ichigo and you, broke the kiss, panting for air.
"So......" You trailed off saying after an awkward amount of silence had settle into the room, making it even more awkward now.
"Yeah, so, I'll see you tomorrow then at nine" he said changing the subject right away. Like we didn't just kiss at all.
"Yeah" you replied frowning, allowing him to change the subject, trying to ignore the hurt you felt.
"I guess, I will see you tomorrow then" I told him, leaving the room, with a cascade of tears flowing down my checks, not even bothering to reply to him as he said goodbye to me.
'What an asshole'

Yeah so I updated, next chapter is going to be about finding out the gender of the baby and maybe more.

Leaving the option for you guys to decide what our child is going to be either a boy or girl. Just comment what you want down below and thanks for reading this story guys.