Chapter 4

(Y/n) POV
Do you both know each other?" Rukia asked,interrupting our stare off.
"Kind of" we both said at the same time."oh...kay. She said watching us both," Is Orihime here?" She asked me. "Yeah! Let me go and get her for you guys" I said while leaving them outside the door.

'I'm sure that they make themselves welcome'

Ichigo(POV)

'I wonder how she knows Orihime' I thought, while me and the others enter Orihime's apartment, quickly sitting down around her small coffee table.
"You know this thing is still acting crazy," Renji informed us."Yeah...I know, whatever, that is making it act this way is inside here" Rukia informed.
Just then Orihime and the mysterious girl(that I slept with and still don't know the name of) came back through the door of Orihime's room.
"Rukia-chan, Kurosaki-kun, Renji-kun,why are you guys here?" Orihime inquired all in rush with one of her cheerful smiles planted on her face.
Before I started explaining to her about what was happening. Rukia asked the mysterious girl to leave politely.
When she left, we quickly updated Orihime on what was going on.
"Oh,but I still don't understand why the reiatsu detector would lead you here to my apartment." She question confused.
"That also has me confuse too, why here" Rukia wonder out loud. 'All these unanswered question were making my head hurt, why can't these things ever be easy for us' I thought, angrily pulling my hair.
"Orihime!" Rukia started saying breaking the little silence that had filled the room and catching Orhime attention.
"Hmm"
"Who was that girl?" Rukia asked.
"Ohh, that, that is (y/n) (l/n) my friend, she just move back to Karakura town just four months ago"
' so that is her name......(y/n)' I thought, repeating her name in my head."but Ichigo how do you know her?" Rukia asked turning to my direction,bringing everyone's attention on to me, making me kind of nervous.
"Uh...eh...you see guys, I-I" I said stumbling over my words a little. "Well Ichigo, how do you know her" Renji asked while hurrying me up to explain to them.
"I saved her life" I told them finally, leaving out the part where I had met her at a party, pior saving her life and had slept with her, maybe getting her pregnant too. ' Didn't want them to know about all of that yet.'
"How and why?" Renji demanded.
"She was going to be attack by a hollow"I told them.
"Oh...." Renji said leaving me alone at last.

((Roar))

Was what we heard before we sense it, a hollow, it was here, inside Orihime's bedroom, where (y/n) was.
Coming in alert,we quickly rush to the next room,where we came upon the sight of an unconscious (y/n) being held by a hollow.
I don't know what came over me but I instantly got out my zapakuto slicing the hollow into pieces,rescuing her.
Placing her on the floor, where Orihime began healing her.
"Is she going to be alright Orihime" I asked her over come with both concern and worry for both (y/n) and our unborn child.
"Yes they will be alright" Orihime answered.' Did Orihime say they, did she know about the baby' I wonder,'could she know that I was the father' nah I thought shaking my head, leaving Orihime to heal (y/n).
"Ichigo I think I know who the strong spiritual pressure is coming from"Rukia shouted coming straight towards me followed by Renji.
"Who?"
"Its her, that girl (y/n), its coming from her" they both told, shocking me.
'They have got to be kidding me, so all this time we have been looking for her' I thought, turning to stare at the unconscious girl.