Chapter 5

Orihime POV
(Y/n) had already woken up and now we were taking her to Urahara-san's shop to see if Rukia and Renji theory about her being the source of the strong spiritual pressure was true or not.
Upon arriving at the shop, we were met by Urahara, himself, where Rukia and Renji updated him on what they thought.
As soon as we reach Urahara's shop, we all sat down around his coffee table in complete silence.
" Rukia! Renji! You both didn't tell me that (y/n) was pregnant" Urahara-san stated shocking us all.' How could he know that?' I thought.
"H-how did you know?" (Y/n) stuttered out nervously.
" I can sense it" Urahara-san answered looking at (y/n)." I could sense that and something else" he finished off saying.
"Oh....." She trail off saying.
"Wait a minute your pregnant?" Renji shouted pointing at (y/n).
"Yes, I am " she replied quietly,looking at Ichigo.
'Why was she looking at Ichigo?, could he be the father- nah, Ichigo wasn't like that' I thought easily dismissing it.
"What else did you sense Urahara-San?" Rukia asked breaking me out of my thoughts, urging Urahara-San to continue talking.
"I sense someone else spiritual energy" he said looking at all of us right in the eyes, especially (y/n) and Ichigo a little to long for my liking.
'Who other spiritual energy was there...?"I asked anxiously, leaning forward to know. Urahara-San not answering right away, still looking at Ichigo and (y/n).
"Well....tell us" Rukia snapped anxiously.
"It....was....Ichigo" he said shocking us again especially me.
'No!! It couldn't be, he couldn't be the father' I thought freaking out on the inside.
"No, it couldn't be" Rukia stated repeating my panicked thoughts and bringing me out of my panicked state.
"Well it is, " He said while looking at her" Aren't I right Ichigo, (y/n)" he said while looking at both of them.
"Yes" they both said in sync not looking at the other.
"But what does Ichigo and (y/n) having a child have to do with our problem?" Renji asked seriously." I don't get-"
"Don't you all get it, the baby is the reason why those hollows are being attracted to Karakura town" Urahara said cutting off Renji, filling the room in utter silence.
Looking at everyone, I could tell that the new development worried everyone especially me, but right now I really couldn't think about that, all that I could think about or try to figure out was how I felt about this or what to feel about this. Should I feel happy, sad or jealous that my friend and the boy that I love was going to have a child together. I didn't want to resent her or the child for something out of there control. But knowing that she gets to have Ichigo's first child makes me want to hate her so much.
"You stupid bitch!" I shouted angrily at her, surprising everyone, making them turn towards me. 'But I didn't care, I was so angry right now'
"Orihime" Rukia started saying,maybe surprise at my outburst. "Are you okay" she finished off saying.
Not bothering to answer her I directed my statement right at (y/n) " how could you do this to me (y/n)?" I asked her calmly, trying to restrain myself from hurting her, knowing fully well that she was pregnant and didn't want to harm the child.
"What do you mean Orihime? I don't understand" she replied confusedly.
"How could you sleep with the guy I was basically in love with" I stated with my previous anger coming right back, tears following soon after."Or-Orihime!" She stuttered out looking at me sadly.
"Wait, what do you mean Orihime, who were you in love with?" Ichigo asked confused, interrupting our fight,looking at me.
"I'm in love with you Ichigo kurosaki" I stated, before looking at the others then back at him, "I've been in love with you for a very long time", I finished off saying. Didn't even wait to know what he would have said before literally fleeing Urahara's shop.
'Wishing Ichigo would some how love me back........'