Chapter 11

(3 Months Later)

(Y/N POV)

Its the 8 month of my pregnancy,almost time for my unborn son to come in to this world. What a really stressful 3 months for me,nearly dying for maybe the umpteen time now,I almost lost count.Depending on a reiatsu tablet to keep me alive,because it would help give me more reiatsu,don't know why I would need more reiatsu for but I didn't question Urahara-san,when he had given it to me.Just thanked him and told him how grateful that I was for his help,leaving it at that,not asking to much question even though I was really curious for some answer. But I really didn't pounded on that to much though but on how everyone of my friend were acting jumpy around me,giving off this expression that they new something that I didn't but were to afraid of my reaction to tell me.I do wonder what they are hiding from me and was it so bad to even mention it to me,its not like my unborn child is slowly killing,lol,now that would be ironic.

Anyways,I'm in Ichigo's room or should I say our room,since I spend more time over here than in my own home.But who cares,Mr.Kurosaki or should I should I say my father in Law,as he asked me to call him,didn't really mind though.'He is so silly sometimes,almost like a child at time'I thought,coming out of the room.Bracing myself against the stairs' railing as I come down the stairs.

Feeling like a huge whale ready to bust anytime soon,foot soar as hell but determine to make it down these stairs.And when I had,panting a little because it was a hell of a sweat,I smirk at the stairs in triumphant.'See stairs,you can't slow me down'I giggle,turning away from the stairs,heading to the kitchen.

"Ichigo,are you going to tell her anytime soon?"I heard Rukia ask Ichigo as I was going to enter to kitchen,stopping in the process,ease dropping,because I'm fast.

"Tell who what"he sighed.

"Don't play dumb with me Ichigo"she said glaring at him,"Because I know that you are not"she added still glaring.

"I'm not and how do you expect me to tell her Rukia"he said sounding so hurt,'I wonder who they are talking about and why does Ichigo sounds so hurt'I thought.

"But you have to Ichigo,she has the right to know"Rukia responded.

"I know that but she has been so happy,Rukia and I don't want to spoil that"he said giving her a sad and desperate look.

"Yeah,but what I'm saying Ichigo..."she trailed off,looking sadly at Ichigo"(Y/n) deserve to know that her unborn child is slowly killing her."she finish off,shocking me,making me grasp out loudly,alerting the other two in the kitchen.

"(Y/n)"Ichigo said as soon as he saw me,behind the kitchen door,a shock expression adoring his face but I didn't really care about that.'My baby is the reason why I'm dying'Was the only thing running through my mind as I started hyperventilating,ignoring Ichigo and Rukia's voice as they ask me to calm down. And they did.

"Are you okay now,(y/n)?"Rukia asked,after I had calmed down.Before I could tell her that I was fine,I felt this sharp pain in my stomach and a wet substance,making me too that something is not right when it click in my head that my water just had break.

"Oh...my..god!"I screamed in panicked.

"Wha-What is wrong?"Ichigo and Rukia questioned.

"My-my water"I stuttered,confusing Ichigo but not Rukia.

"What about it?"She asked.

"Its just broke"I told her,confusing Ichigo even more because he didn't what we were talking about.

"Oh...no"Rukia exclaimed worriedly,taking my arms,pulling me towards the living-room and letting me lay on the couch.

"What Rukia,what is wrong with (Y/n)?,what just broke"he questioned,following right behind me.

"Know time to explain Ichigo,because (Y/n) is about to give birth,now please call your father"She said rushing a now shock Ichigo away to call his father down in the clinic.

As soon as he left,Rukia sat beside me holding my arms as I do the breathing techniques that I had read about from on the Internet.

"Its okay (y/n),you'll be okay"she reassured me.'I really hope that I will"I thought....