Chapter 2

Ichigo(POV)

Looking at her properly, now, I could tell that she was the same girl from the flashes of memory from that day.

I couldn't believe that I had bumped into the same girl from that night.

Observing her from head to toe, I saw that she was (short/tall) with (S/C), (E/C), (H/l). And that she wore a baggy T-shirt, that was black and purple saying 'Who gives a f**k' in bold letters, also wearing black jeans with black and purple converse. (not good at describing people and outfits)

Coming back to my senses, I realized that she was still talking to me.

She was accusing me of knocking her up.
I couldn't for the life of me believe what she was saying, that I had instantly retorted, saying that "it wasn't possible and that it had to be a mistake."

"Will it's not a mistake, it's the truth" She replied, a chilling silence surrounding us.

Looking at the time I realized that it was midnight, turning around I started to head home, without answering her back.
"Wait, where are you going?" She shouted at me.
" Home!" I responded.
"Are you going to talk about this with me".
"No" I shouted back at her, walking away and leaving her in the dark secluded street.

(Y/n) POV

I couldn't believe this asshole-this boy left me right here, in the dark, all alone. But it doesn't matter anyway. Right now I needed someone talk to and I have the perfect person in mind"Orihime" I said to myself. She might know what to do. How the hell am I gonna go to her at midnight thou? she might just let me in, she's so sweet. Unlike some people I know, I sighed out, thinking about that orange-haired jerk.' What the Fxxxk was his name anyway?' I thought to myself.

In the end, I did go over to Orihime's apartment, knocking on her door. Feeling nervous as hell. How am I going to tell her that I am pregnant? Like, 'Hey Orihime, I'm pregnant! & the father doesn't even want it. And, oh? did I mention I don't know his name?' I stupidly practiced on myself.

God, I sound like a stupid slut.

I didn't even notice when Orihime had open the door."Hey! what are you doing here? It doesn't matter, come in," she said in a rush, pulling me into her apartment."Sit, Sit! I'll get us some tea." she rushed to the kitchen. I sat down, looking around."Weren't you sleeping, Orihime?"I asked her as soon as she comes back into the room."Yeah, but I couldn't leave you outside" she with a smile.

'How could she be so nice just as she wakes up' I thought, staring at her with such amazement."So...what brings you over?" she asked while sitting down next to me."Um...I uh..."I stumbled over my words, didn't really know where to start on being pregnant. "No pressure (Y/N), when you are ready to tell me, I'll be here, ready to listen to you," she said, standing up "Let me go and cheek up on our tea, I will be right back!" she says before entering the kitchen.

I sighed in frustration.

As soon as Orihime came back with the tea, I didn't even know what came over me, but I ended up shouting out that "I'm pregnant"surprising Orihime and making her drop everything that was in her hands."What!" she says while getting a broom & a scoop, from in her closet, that was next to her front door."You heard me" I said.

"Do you know-"

"I know who the father is & he's such a jerk," I said knowing what she was about to say.

"Wow, that's a lot to take in," she says, coming over to where I was seated and giving me a hug."Are you okay though"she asked me after breaking off the hug, "Yeah, I will be fine after a good night's rest"I told her?

"Okay," she says seriously.

It was so weird to see her without a smile on her face."Did you tell anyone else about this? Does the father even know?" she asked.

"No, you're first to know other than the father," I told her "What did-" He said he does want if that is what he said in others words."I finished, getting a little upset.

"Anyway, Orihime, I really don't want to talk about this anymore...I'm just so tired"

"Okay (Y/N), you can sleep, in my spear futon, in my room," she told me, getting up, going straight into her room with I following right behind her.

"Goodnight Orihime," I said, before getting into the futon.

"Goodnight (Y/N)" was the last thing I heard before going to sleep.