Chapter 3

(Next day Ichigo pov, at Kamakura high)
Ichigo POV

'Problems, problems, and more problems. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, it just did.' I thought, rubbing my forehead in frustration.
" Ichigo! Ichigo!" I heard someone scream my name, bringing me out of my thoughts. "What?" I answered, seeing Renji look right at me with much annoyance." I was asking you a question, idiot."
" Will, what do you want?"I asked him, starting to get annoyed with him now." What do we have next?" He asked me.
"I don't know"
"What do you know?"
"I know that you're an idiot"
"Shut up, you....stupid strawberry!"
"No, you shut up"
"Why don't you both just shut up?" Rukia shouted at both of us, " when are you both going to grow up?" She added with an annoyed expression plastered on her face."I don't know, don't know how long strawberries takes to grow up" Renji said trying to rile me up again. "You just stop it" Rukia quickly scolded Renji, knowing that I would say something.
"Now that you guys are done with your childish banter, soul society has been detecting a strange amount of spiritual pressure in the area, for a while now. They don't know what it is and for some reason its been attracting a huge amount of hollows to Karakura town" she informed us.
"So what does soul society wants us to do about it,?" Renji asked.
"They want us to somehow find it," Rukia replied.
"How do they expect us to do that when they can't even find it, themselves?" I asked, confuse, and even more frustrated now.
"That's why we have this" she stated. "What is it?" I asked." It is a reiatsu detector," she said," I borrowed it from Urahara-san to help us find whatever is drawing the hollows here, even more than usual" she stated." so how do we use it then?" Renji inquired about the thing "when it is on, it will quickly detect the strong reiatsu," she finishes off explaining. "Okay!" We both say in unison.

((Ring))

"We will try it on after school," she suggested after the bell for the end of lunch had rung.

"Now let's go to class," I said.

After school (Third POV)

After putting on the reiatsu detector, 2 minutes later they had already gotten a signal, leading them straight to Orihime's apartment building and right at her front door.
Knocking on her door, wondering why the reiatsu detector would lead them to here of all places.
They were not expecting anyone other than Orihime to open the door, so think of the surprise they had gotten when instead, some other girl had open the door making the reiatsu detector go haywire, making everyone, even more, confuse especially the girl.
Looking at their faces, she instantly recognized the orange, spiky-haired one.
"You again!" She shouted at him"What are you doing here?"
She asked angrily."What are 'YOU' doing here" he stated in shock. "That has nothing to do with you and plus I asked you first." She answered back." Well, me being here has nothing to do with you". Ichigo responded, getting angry all over again.

'Why does the universe always upset me so'

Author note, so rea,  please.

Last chapter for the rest of this month until after Christmas.