Chapter 10

(Y/n)POV
Waking up from my self induced coma,I saw all my friends and family surrounding me.
"Wh-what happen to me?"I tried asking,sitting up with my back against the bed head while clearing my throat. It felt like the Sahara desert.
"Take it easy (y/n)"Ichigo says,handing me a glass of water to drink,sitting next to me on the bed.
"Thanks"I rasped out before taking a large gulp of water.
"Now can someone please tell me what is going?,what's happening to me?"I demanded after drinking the glass of water,resting the empty glass down on the nightstand. Looking at the serious expression on everyone's faces.
"(Y/n)"Ichigo's dad gently said my name. Pulling all my attention away from everyone else and on to his.
"Yes"I responded anxious to hear what he may have to say to me.
"(Y/-(y/n),your dying"he said, shocking me. 'It can't be,I can't be dying. I'm too young,I'm going to be mom in just a few months,this just can't be happening to me.'I thought unknowingly tearing up.
Stopping when a firm palm made contact with my face/checks,wiping the tears away"its okay (y/n),don't cry,everything is going to be alright"Ichigo tried reassuring me.
"Yeah"everyone else shouted in union.
"Plus we even have all the smartest captains in soul society and Urahara-san working together on something that can help you"Renji said smiling at me.
"You see (y/n),everything is going to be alright"Ichigo reassured "Its going to get better in know time"he said now caressing my cheeks softly while looking at me in the eyes.
But for some reason I just couldn't believe in their words of reassurance.
"Whatever you say"I let out,moving away from Ichigo. Didn't feel like talking anymore "Can you guys just leave me alone please,I just need some time alone to think"I asked,feeling emotional exhausted.
"Its okay (y/n) we will leave you alone to think"Ichigo's dad said while pushing everyone out the door,leaving only me and Ichigo in the room alone.
"You alright?"Ichigo asked me once everyone was outside the room.
"I'm just peachy"I let sarcastically.
"Hey,don't be mean"he huffed out.
"Are you for real right now"I let out angrily,staring up at him"I have every right to be angry or mean!"I shouted,turning away from him,laying on my side.
"I'm sorry (y/n),I didn't mean to make you angry," he apologized, climbing in the bed to lay behind me,back hugging me on the bed.
"Then don't say stupid shit like that again"
"I promise,cross my heart and hope to die"he said making me chuckle at his silliness.'I'm so emotional exhausted,I can sleep for a whole day right now'I thought.
"Mmhm,I'm tired"I yawned out.
"Then go to sleep"Ichigo replied.
"I will but will you stay with me"I said while manuvering myself to face him in his arms,laying on his chest and getting comfy.
"I will,I promise"he replied making me smile sleepily at him.
"I'm really glad that I met you Ichigo"I mumbled out sleepily.
"Me too (y/n)"I heard him say before fully falling asleep in his arms.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Ichigo's Dad POV)

"Don't you think we should of told her the reason why she was dying?"Rukia asked me as I watch (y/n) and Ichigo sleep together through the ajar door.
"No"I sighed out.
"Why not?"
"It wouldn't have made any difference if we had told her"
"Huh"Rukia exclaimed confused.
"She is fragile right now Rukia and really close to giving birth,she does not need the added stress of knowing that her unborn child is the reason that she is dying".
"Okay"she let out.
"Mm..."I sighed, patting Rukia on her head"lets go downstairss with the others"
"Yeah......" She sighed, following right behind me as I head downstairs.