~ Chapter Four ~

~Previously~

Matt coughs loudly and glares at us both from underneath his shades. "Hey assholes, pancakes are ready."  

Being able to break off from Allen's gaze I look towards the table to see a huge stack of pancakes. My eyes light up and I practically run to sit down at the table.

"You made pancakes, for me?" My excitement and happiness was clearly heard in my voice.

"You made too much batter, idiot." He scoffs out.

~~~

"Oh." My bitter word echo throughout the room. Allen and I sit down at the table and everything falls silent for a minute until I broke it.

"So, u-um, you guys are like, 2P's?" I say, stuttering over my words.

"No shit Sherlock." Matt replied, placing down the maple syrup on the table. I notice the one thing missing from the table.

Plates

I get up from my spot at the small round table and walk towards the cabinet next to the stove. Opening the small cabinet I grab three plates (and utensils as well), walking back to the table I see a fowl face on Al. I place the plates in front of everyone then sit back down to question him.

"What's the matter?" I ask rather timidly.

Rather than answering my question he faces his brother and questions him.

"Did you put milk in this batter?" He asks, him voice gradually getting angrier.

My eyes dart to Matt who scoffs and looks at me.

"Ask her, she did make the mix."

Allen then squints at me, a scowl on his face. "Well?"

I fidget at his glare but keep my calm, smiling a tad I remember something.

"I put water, and it's organic mix." I say, remembering that the headcannon for 2p!America is that he's a vegan.

Not that I bought the mix just because of that, it's just that my sister is a vegetarian as well so... yay me I was a bit prepared!

His scowl fades and my small smile grew into a huge grin.

"What are you smiling for?" Matt questions, annoyingness tinted in his words.

I grunt at him and my smile grows into a pout. "What? I can't? Last time I checked this was a free country."

"Damn dude." Allen mumbled between bites.

Matt scoffs and mutters a 'whatever' proceeding to pour maple syrup all over his pancakes.

I sigh, feeling a bit guilty for my comment. "Well if you must know, I just realized something."

"And that is?" Al replies, actually giving a shit.

"Well, it's kind of obvious, well to me at least." I place a pancake on my plate before I begin speaking again.

"I mean, I have two Second Players at my table, it's like a dream!" The tone of my voice exposes all of my concealed happiness.

"Wait, this could be a dream!" I gasp. Pinching myself I check if it is, flinching at the pain I realize it truly isn't a dream. "Okay it's not..."

"I'm your dream, doll?" Allen says, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

I imitate his words mockingly and reply with a simple "shut up", feeling embarrassed at my confession. He merely laughs off my reaction and goes back to eating peacefully.

Minutes pass and I had so many things rushing in my mind I didn't realize I accidentally drenched my pancakes in maple syrup.

"Dammit!" I curse a bit loudly, feeling sorry for my pancakes. Either way, they still tasted delicious. I licked my lips trying to get the access syrup off, earning unwanted attention by doing so. I scowl at the two watching me, a blush creeping to my cheeks. I finish up quickly but a question was asked before I could leave.

"Ya know we never got your name dollface." Handing up his plate for me to grab. I glare at him for a second but oblige and grab a hold of his plate nonetheless.

"(Name), it's (Name)." I reply, boldly walking back to the kitchen.