~Chapter Thirteen~

~Previously~

"I didn't think you'd be that slutty." He said with a chuckle.

(Name) turned around to slap him, but didn't, knowing the trouble that would ensue if she did.

However (Name) didn't need to slap him, because he got a hard punch straight to the face from-~~~

WOAH?! BOTH OF THEM?!

(Name)'s mind went wild and she stood silent with wide eyes. Jonathan flew backwards, falling onto the floor loudly. Red liquid was emitted from his nose and (Name) knew that he had gotten it broken.

(Name) starting to panic, she began pushing her boys out of the diner, they were both still enraged and knowing them they could probably kill Jonathan without a second thought.

Finally outside (Name) stood there, still shocked. She looked up at them, they seemed unnerved and stoic. They literally didn't care about what had just happened, other than that asshole calling (Name) a slut. She didn't deserve that, she was too kind for that sort of treatment.

Breathing heavily however returning back to normal (Name) finally came to her senses. "Just, stay here okay?"
She walked back into the diner to see Jonathan being dragged out by his friends, some droplets of blood left on the floor.

Rushing back outside (Name) saw her boys still there, just waiting for her. She rushed to them, a smile evident on her face. She practically pounced to hug them, one arm around each.

Her smile not fading she looked up at them, her eyes darting back forth to meet eyes with both of them. "Thank you, for standing up for me."

Allen chuckled in response. "If you hadn't rushed me out of there I would've killed that son of a bitch."

"Motherfucker would have been dead in a matter of seconds." Matt added.

Laughing at his words she broke away from the embrace and placed her hands on her hips. "Oh, what am I gonna do with you two?"~~~

My boys stayed at the diner till my shift was over, watching me intently. For a while I was uncomfortable but after some time had passed I got used to their stares, trying to make the most of the situation. Chloe had left after the whole Jonathan incident so I didn't have to deal with her bullshit anymore, thank God. I introduced Becky and Jessica to the two, they seemed uninterested but at least they tried to act normal. Emphasis on tried.

~~~~~Two weeks in the future~~
~~~At the Chocolate Flying Mint Bunny Factory~~~

Behind shut doors, many Second Player Hetaloids sat at a table. They were just chillin, some playing cards.
A certain strawberry blonde came walking in, a fresh batch of cupcakes in hand. "Everyone! I made cupcakes!" He sang out, a Cheshire grin plastered on his lips.

Most of the others scowled or politely declined the British man's offer, he understood and pouted searching for his two "sons". His eyes widened in realization of something.

"They're not here?" He questioned himself, looking around the building he didn't find them anywhere and went to question his companions.

"Have any of you seen Allen and Matthieu?" He questioned, interrupting the card game going on. The other shook their heads, realizing it was true that they hadn't heard the two brothers fighting in a long time.

"Weren't they sent out?" Asked an uninterested Lutz.

"Yes, but it's has been two weeks." Replied Francois, taking a swig from a wine bottle.

Oliver furrowed his eyebrows in concern.

What could be taking them so long? He wondered.

He walked out of the full room and decided to do some "digging".

Finding information, he grew intrigued with the girl who had ordered them. She wasn't like any of the others.
He brought the file back to the others and swung it across the card filled table, earning some curses and shouts from others.

"What's this?" Asked an interested Luciano.

Oliver gave another grin and chuckled. "It's about the girl who ordered my boys. She's rather, interesting." With his last words small flickers of pink ignited in his light blue orbs.

Luciano eyed Oliver suspiciously and gave in, picking up the file and skimming through it. Finding a small picture of (hair color) girl, and grinning immensely. Reading her file he found himself chuckling at the type of girl she is, and immediately thought of what to do.

"How about," He began, getting the attention of the others as he put the file down in the middle of them, however keeping the photo of her.

"I pay a visit to your, boys, Oliver?" He said with a sinister grin.

"What a splendid idea." Oliver replied, sparks of pink igniting once more.

~~~
A/N
~~~

Btw this wonderful idea was given to me by . Thank you sooooo much luv!