~Chapter Eight~

~Previously~

Pushing the cart with all my might, I almost made it within the minute, but something caught my eye.

My worst nightmare was before me.

~~~

"Hey gurl!" Said Chloe, waving her newly done nails.

Oh no not her, anyone but her. WHY HER?

I look away from her quickly.

Maybe if I don't notice her she'll go away?

I quicken my pace and hope to God she doesn't keep talking to me.

"(Name!) Hey!" She yelled out louder, oblivious to the fact I'm trying to ignore her.

I made it to the aisle taking a quick, turn throwing the detergent in Matt's hand in the cart, and practically running out of the aisle. But oh, it was too late.

A hand was placed on my shoulder and I could sense my death awaiting behind me.

"(Name)! Did you not hear me?" She said, a bit of anger tinting her words.

I turned around, placed a hand on the back of my neck and chucked nervously.

"Oh Chloe! Sorry, I didn't. I was in tunnel vision mode and completely blocked everything out. Sorry!"

Allen watched cautiously and Matt glared me suspiciously. Chloe looked behind my shoulder and immediately spotted out my new, extremely handsome friends.

"Oh (Name) are these your friends? Why don't you introduce us?" Her snobby voice was ticking me off so much yet I stayed calm, for the moment.

"Yeah (Name), introduce us." Said Allen, mocking me with his words. He took this opportunity to walk in front of me and stand next to us. I twitched slightly an anger building within me.

"Chloe this is Allen, Allen this Chloe." Chloe laughed obnoxiously saying a "cute" "Hello". I felt like springing onto her and snap that pretty little neck of hers.
Sorry, I just really hate this girl.
She's been making my life a living hell since we were kids. We were always in school together and for years she bullied me, but suddenly it all stopped when puberty hit us. I became a beautiful blossom and most of the boys noticed that, thus she thought it would be smart to befriend me. I always knew something was fishy about her but I put all my denial in the back of my head just because I hadn't had a friend in a very long time. Two years pass, it's our senior year and I fall in love, maybe it's because this guy is such a bad boy and he honestly reminded me of the 2p's is why I fell in love with him. But I was in the love nonetheless. And of course Chloe knew this. She started to say stuff about how she would help me by talking to him herself, but in doing so it turns out she was flirting with him the whole time. My heart was broken when I found out they started dating, I trusted her and she betrayed me. Boo hoo, whatever. But honestly, I've never put my trust into anybody else after that. End of story.