~Chapter Nine~

~Previously~

"You really wanna know?" I say, irritation still coating my words. Matt merely shrugs and Allen gives a nod.

I sigh in discontent and think wisely over my words.

"Well it all started in-"

~~~ Change of P.O.V~~~

She began to tell her tale however her eye caught something off into the distance.

"(Name)?, (Naaaaame)?" Her American companion sang out however he got no response.

Her breathing suddenly became heavy and paced, her lungs making huge efforts to breathing.

I-It's him

Her mind became screaming Run, and she could no longer move. She was paralyzed where she stood, her eyes slowly becoming lifeless and glossy.

Matt seemed to notice her strange behavior and placed a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"(Name)?" He called out, hoping to get a response from the lifeless girl.

Soon enough she was knocked out of her trance and turned her cart around.

"Let's go this way okay?" Her words didn't come out as a question though, it was more of a statement. She no longer wanted to be there, she missed the comfort of her home, and her door locks.

"(Name) what's going on?" Asked a rather concerned, which was rare for him, Canadian.

"It's nothing." She quickly replied, practically dashing to the other side of the store.

I can't be seen, I can't be seen.

Suddenly a hand grasped the side of her cart and she cursed loudly towards the person.

"Al what the fuck?" She was beginning to get annoyed. But it wasn't that she was annoyed, she was just panicking.

"Tell me what the fuck's wrong." He cursed back at her.

She looked to the side, almost if wanting to cry. But she couldn't no she couldn't bring herself to let them see her like this.

"Can- Can we talk about this at home?" She kept her gaze to the floor, unknowing of what else to do.

He glared at her for a moment but could see the swelling of tears forming in her eyes so he nodded and agreed.

"Okay, fine. But you have to tell me everything got it?!"