End of 2018 - Author's Note

~~~

A/N

~~~

GUYS! IVE BEEN WRITING THIS STORY FOR ALMOST THREE YEARS NOW AND IM STILL NOT DONE!?! Ha! I'm literally graduating high school and going to college and I'll probably still be writing this mcfricking story. I wish I had a better excuse for disappearing for like 4 months but the honest truth is I'm losing them, I'm slowly forgetting what it was like to have these idiots constantly yelling in the back of my head. I want to believe it's because I "grew up" or "moved on" but I truly believe why I was so attached to these characters was because of my lack of friends. Because I didn't have any friends, or anybody for that matter, I found solitude in these characters. I felt loved by these fictional beings who I wanted to believe were my friends. And they've helped me through some of my toughest times, but there came a time where I no longer needed them. I didn't need to confide in my imaginary friends anymore, because I had gained real ones. So if you're reading this now and you feel the same I once felt, know that I'm with you and I understand your pain. And I hope that by the end of this story I've helped ease some of the pain. Each and every comment is so precious to me guys and I'm honestly surprised I still get them daily. I love each and every one of you, including you who is reading this right now, yeah you! Words cannot describe my gratitude throughout the years for all of your motivation and dedication to this story and I hope to make you all proud by finishing it. 

Anyways, enough being mushy since that got WAY too real. Its the end of 2018 here and I look forward to another messy year with all of you. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! And Happy New Year!!!!