~ Chapter Six ~

~Previously~

"We'll give you a month." He said, but it was almost as if he had said those words already.

"And if you don't, ya know, hate us by then I guess we'll have no other choice than to stay." Allen added.~~~

My eyes lit up with excitement, but my heart felt a little torn.

A cold chill rushed through my body and I suddenly realized I was in my ever so concealing pajamas. I bolt up from my seat and stand up awkwardly, almost falling in the process.

GREAT JOB (NAME)! GREAT JOB!

A blush clearly seen on my face, my lips part to say a quick "I'll be right back."

I skedaddle out of there and rush to my room, my floor making very loud creaking noises. I make it to my bedroom and shut the door quickly, my back against it. I slowly sink down to the bottom of it and hug my knees together.

What-What just happened? How are they here? How is this even possible? I don't get it, yet, I'm not complaining. To be honest, I'm really happy. I've been kinda lonely lately so for new people to appear in my life is really amazing.

A cheeky grin surfaced on my lips and I couldn't help but start laughing, remembering all of the things that have happened so far. My mind is sinking away into a dark abyss until a sudden very loud knock could be heard from my door. I jolt in place and quickly respond to the knock.

"Yes?" I reply in a soft voice, hoping whoever behind the door can hear me.

"Are you okay?" Hearing a deep voice call out, I guess its Matt considering I don't hear a New York accent.

"Yeah, why?" I question. "Because you rushed out to your room to just to laugh hysterically in what I'm guessing the dark."

My eyes grow wide I start to notice all of the things he just said. I quickly stood up, turned on the lights, and creaked my door open, only a peek being shown.

"Psh, I'm fine." I say revealing my blushing face. He looks at me questionably and places a hand on my door.

"You don't look fine." He glares at me with those harsh violet eyes. Ones that were once concealed beneath dark shades, but the shades were now adorned at the top of his head.

"I-I'm fine I swear!" I blurt quickly, trying to not get lost in that glare of his.

Before I know it he pushes the door forcefully and I take a huge step back falling into one of the piles of clothes that were scattered across my room. I fidget nervously, now realizing what a mess my room is, I can just tell what he's going to say by the look in his eyes.

"This room is a mess." He says, obviously.