~ Chapter Five ~

~Previously~

"Ya know we never got your name dollface." Handing up his plate for me to grab. I glare at him for a second but oblige and grab a hold of his plate nonetheless.

"(Name), it's (Name)." I reply, boldly walking back to the kitchen.

~~~

Upon finishing them Matt walked in, I sigh in annoyance and place my hand in front of me. "Give it here I'll wash it."

He shakes his head disapprovingly and passes right by me. "I can do it myself." My eyes grow wide out of surprise, and I accidentally let out a squeal.

H-He's so perfect!

I cough the squeal off and avert his questioning gaze. I reply with an "okay" and walk back to the living room, seeing Allen on the couch. He sits on the couch with a serious look on his face, I sit across from him, the coffee table separating us. It seemed he moved the boxes, since they were placed next to the door.

Damn he's gotta be pretty strong to move those there. Welp, I certainly don't want to get into a fist fight with him.

I kept glancing between him and the boxes, wondering why he moved them there. He spread his arms open, his arms resting on the couch's backrest. He sat there, as if making himself at home however the glint in his eyes said otherwise. I opened my mouth to say something but he beat me to it.

"You know who we are right doll?" His voice gave off a serious tone, it almost felt as if instead of asking "who" he was saying "what.

I gave a worried expression and nodded. "Of course I do."

Sensing the topic at hand, Matt appeared out of the kitchen, sitting as far as away from Al but sitting on the couch nonetheless. Straightening my back and sitting upright I buckled my knees together, feeling tense towards the brothers.

"Then you'll send us back right?" Matt said, crossing his arms.

I felt confused at the moment, unsure of why they would ask that.

What?

I gave off a confused but angered expression.

"No." I said sternly.

I don't know why they would ask this, HEY I DIDN'T WASTE MOST OF MY RENT MONEY JUST TO SEND YOU GUYS BACK! But that's not the only reason why.

Allen sighed tiredly and stared straight at me. "Look they always do, so just take my word on it and send us early."

Anger building up within me, I clawed into my couch, venting my anger through the poor cushion. "Well I'm not like other people." I say, gritting my teeth.

How could they even think this? But that means others have returned them before, that-that's so sad.

I inhale and exhale, trying to grasp the true meaning of this conversation.

"I won't- I can't do that to you guys. I won't abandon, or return you, I-I care too much. And you've probably heard this all before, but I do care, and I hope you trust me on this." I swear if this was a fanfic, I would cry. Oh wait, it is.

The brothers exchange glances and look back at me. It's as if they speak just with their actions because they decided on a conclusion all too early.

Matt sighed in disbelief and hung his head low, then his gaze met mine.

"We'll give you a month." He said, but it was almost as if he had said those words already.

"And if you don't, ya know, hate us by then I guess we'll have no other choice than to stay." Allen added.