~Chapter Nineteen~

~Previously~

She looks back up and smiles. "So my life is practically like Gilmore Girls except without me getting pregnant and moving away."

~~~

   ""Gilmore Girls?"" Matt questioned. Obviously not knowing what she was speaking of.  

"I'll show you what it is later." (Name) said with a playful wink.

(Name) stood up quickly, wanting to get rid of all those negative vibes. "I want pizza!" She proclaimed, her stomach obviously agreeing with her choice.

After getting pizza, taking a nice shower, putting Gilmore Girls on, and watching an entire season of it, (Name) finally decided that her eyes could take no more.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE WEDDING IS OFF?" Yelled Allen, getting way too immersed into the show.

"Yes, Luke is obviously better for her." Said Matt.

"But what about Christopher?" Said Luciano, in a quiet voice.

(Name) got up from her comfortable spot on the floor and decided it was time to retire for the night.

"Alright guys I think that's enough Gilmore Girls for tonight."

"NO!" The three grown men said in unison.

(Name) flinched at the sudden reaction but soon began to chuckle at the fact that three grown men got obsessed with a drama TV show.

"Okay then, well I'm going to sleep." No one flinched at her statement but kept their eyes glued onto the television.

"Well I guess y'all are going to have to fight for the bedroom. Don't actually fight by the way, just rock paper scissors for it." Once again no one even flinched at her words.

"Luciano?" (Name) tried to get the attention of the Italian. Him only glancing her way then quickly turning back to the screen.

"There are towels, soaps, and stuff in a shelf in the guest bedroom."

I swear they look like they're being brain washed by how the way they look at the TV. (Name) thought to herself.

"Well I'm going to sleep now, so goodnight." She said with a hushed tone. Then above a whisper she added, "I love you guys."

With a sweet smile she left, not noticing certain intrigued magenta orbs following her.

~~~

Morning came soon enough, (Name)'s (eye color) orbs adjusting to the early time. (Name) shuffled in place only to realize she was held captive by someone.

Of course. (Name) thought.

Turning her head she saw-