Sleep isn't the Issue

The landing wasn't a problem. Hiding the WaveRider wasn't a problem either.

Now finding the hotel, well that was an issue. And it was all Mr. "I was a Time Master I don't need help with the directions's" fault.

We were all fed up and about to throw Rip in front of a speeding truck when Sara finally asked someone how to get to the hotel.

After receiving the directions she began leading the group to the hotel with Rip scurrying behind her still pretending to know the way. We have been walking for about twenty minutes with the pair guiding us down four sketchy dark alleys, past three drug dens and across ten busy streets.

"Ah here we are just as I thought!" Rip says motioning for us all to enter a dingy place that I'm willing to bet a health inspector hasn't stepped foot in for 70 years.

Everyone sends him irritated glances as we pass him by to enter the decrepit building.

Almost as soon as we enter Kendra ventures off towards the bathrooms and Rip checks in. As the hawk nosed clerk hands him his key a white faced Kendra reappears.

"There was a spider as big as my fist in the sink," she hisses in an undertone to all of us, "IN THE SINK!"

Ray puts an arm around her shoulders forcing a laugh.

"That'll be the worst thing we find here, Honey. I guarantee it," he grins walking up to the clerk, "One room please."

I decide not to mention the rat hiding under the vending machine.

"There you go," the nasally sounding clerk says running a hand through his greasy, receding black hair.

His eyes are glued to Kendra as he hands over the key.

"Have a good night."

Kendra mutters something under her breath that sounds vaguely along the lines of "yeah right" and Ray quickly steers her away towards the hallway.

"Eh hem," Stein coughs but the clerk continues staring wistfully at Kendra's retreating form.

Snart slams his hand into the wood causing the man to fall off of his chair onto the floor. The stooped man gets to his feet cursing. He glares at Snart who merely smirks and forks over a fifty.

"Room for two, make it snappy, Wormtongue," he says casually.

"Two?" The man snaps back glaring at him.

Snart slips a hand around my waist pulling me close.

"For me and my beautiful wife, Loretta," he smiles leaning over and and pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

I start in surprise but force a happy smile on my face as I look back at Wormtongue.

"It's our honeymoon," I say through gritted teeth placing my hand on Snart's chest and digging my fingernails into his side with my other hand.

He flinches and sends me a smile that doesn't reach his blue eyes seeming to say "I hate you".

I smile coldly back.

"My husband, Wentworth and I were married just last week," I continue in a happy tone.

Lenny tenses and glares at me but I just continue smiling and rest my head on his shoulder.

Wormtongue seems disgusted, which is a totally normal reaction, and practically throws us the room key.

"Good day!" He says quickly waving us off.

We both smile through gritted teeth and Lenny turns away pulling me with him.

"Did you call me Wentworth?" He hisses as we make our way out of earshot, "That is the fakest name I've ever heard."