There's No Place Like The WaveRider

Ronnie has been silent for twenty minutes straight. She's shut her mouth and pursed her lips into a firm line. No amount of threatening from Sara, pleading from Ray or questioning from Rip has done anything to get her to open her mouth.

My attention was lost after four minutes of Ray practically begging the silent teen to talk. Then it was won back when Sara started her threats to tear off the girls fingernails one by one but as soon as I saw she wasn't actually going to do it, I got bored again.

By then, I had told Snart where to look for his parka and he had skedaddled away. I've never seen the man run so fast.

Rip tried next but so far has done nothing. So after hearing two questions about the timeline, I've decided that my work here is done and I'm just going to sit back and try to take a nap.

That's when the door to the hanger slides open and quick footsteps padding across the floor echo in the room. There's a small gasp followed by the sound of someone being slammed into a wall.

I blink and look up to see Snart standing parkaless (poor baby), with his hands fastened around Ronnie's shirt, pressing her against the wall.

Now my first thought is not; "oh dear Odin what is he doing-I've got to save poor Ronnie!"

Which is probably what every good heroic person is thinking.

Nah, my first thought is "Daaaang he looks really attractive in a black t-shirt without that stupid coat."

Moral of the story, I'm a terrible person.

"Where is it?" I hear Snart growl at Ronnie.

She's wincing and close to either crying or laughing, I can't tell.

"Where do you think it is genius?" She groans back, "Wherever you left it."

Snart pulls her back away from the wall, smiling falsely.

"Oh of course it is. Good that's cleared up-" he pauses and slams her back into the wall, "Liar."

By now, I've realized that sitting around wishing I had popcorn, is not the way to go.

Especially when I see Ronnie begin gasping for breath because all the air is gone from her lungs. Her eyes are watering and she's acting like a fish out of water.

"Snart, let her go!" Ray interjects, stepping forward.

Lenny turns towards him, a cold grimace painted across his lips. His fingers tighten on the girl's shirt.

"Not until she gives us the exact location of my jacket and Stein's clothes, tells us how to get Kendra out of wherever she is, and gets Gideon back to normal," Snart replies irritably.

Sara steps up, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Or we could fix our problems ourselves and throw her out into space," she says as she shoots Ronnie a dark glare. Her green hair frames her face, making her look like a demented troll.

"No," Rip replies, with finality in his tone.His eyes fasten on Ronnie. "We can't."

Sara groans under her breath along with practically everyone else as we prepare for the newest timeline speech.

Only, this time, it doesn't come.

Instead, Rip looks up at us, frowning slightly beneath his short beard.

"I think it's time to return her to her time period."

That bombshell immediately gets people jumping into the conversation.