Welcome to the WaveRider, Ronnie

Four heads turn towards the young voice. Eight eyes fasten on the girl standing in the doorway.

Ronnie barely gives us time traveling idiots four seconds of surprised shock before she's talking again.

"You really need a better alarm system," she says grinning as pokes around a control panel.

"Don't touch that," Rip interjects quickly, his eyes bulging as Ronnie taps another button.

"Why? What does this do?"

"Well if you press it then our ingrained tracking system will be open to all of time and space allowing The Pilgrim to find and kill us all," Rip snaps angrily as he all but shoves the teen away from the desk.

"And that would be a, bad thing," Ronnie says slowly as she makes her way closer to Rip's chair.

I have to bite my lip to keep from bursting out laughing at Rip's face.

"Yes, now please quit touching everything and get away from my chair," the time master says curtly.

Immediately Ronnie plops down it it and begins playing around.

"THAT WAS NOT PERMISSION TO SIT IN IT!" Rip snarls as Stein, Mick and Jax walk in.

"We heard shouting," Stein explains to me.

I raise an eyebrow.

"What else is new?"

Mick grunts in amusement as his eyes fall on Ronnie who is holding tightly to the arm of the chair as Rip is attempting to pry her off.

"NO! NO! NO! I WON'T!"

"Who's the kid?" Mick asks gruffly.

"Can't you tell?" Snart asks as he walks over, "No? Not even from the, Smartarse attitude, Inability to shut up for more than four seconds, and overall irritating personality?"

"Wait are you telling me that this young lady is, in fact, Miss Veronica Palmer?" Stein asks as his eyes widen behind his glasses.

"Yep," Snart sighs as he crosses his arms across his chest, "It's the other Palmer. I really hate that family."

"So is she like gonna shoot us like last time?" Jax asks, eyeing the girl warily.

I snort and shake my head at the other half of Firestorm.

"No, she doesn't even know us since it's too early in her time stream," I explain quickly before adding in horror, "Odin's eye, I'm starting to sound like Rip."

Everyone chuckles slightly as we watch Rip lose his temper and pull out his stun gun.

"Oh a flashy thingy," Ronnie says sarcastically, "What's it do? Can I touch i-"

The blue light briefly illuminates the room before fading away. Ronnie instantly collapses to the floor in an unconscious heap at Rip's feet.

Rip sighs heavily and glances around at us. He stands up straight  again as if he forgot we were there.

"Mister Rory, would you be so kind as to take Miss Palmer to the brig to where your younger self and the others are being kept?"

"Fine," Mick growls before plodding over to Ronnie.

I tear my gaze away from the sight after seeing Mick nearly drop Ronnie on her head and cough to get Rip's attention.

Rip pretends not to notice me, obviously too caught up in his wish to see Ronnie get dropped and I have to literally stand in front of him four inches from his nose to get his attention.

"What is it you require, Miss Jones?" He finally snaps as the metal doors slide shut behind Mick and Ronnie.

"Now that you asked," I begin thoughtfully, "A bagel with lots of butter, a lightsaber, my hogwarts letter and oh what was it? Oh yeah that's it-the coordinates to the next place we need to go."

Rip glares at me through his dark eyes before glancing at the others.

"Everyone find a seat and strap in," he says in a clipped tone, "We're going for Mr. Snart next."

"Oh joy," Snart mumbles, "As long as you don't send-"

"Miss Jones and Miss Lance?" Rip interrupts, "Are you up for another round?"

Sara as I trade knowing smirks before turning to Rip.

"Oh we're definitely ready," Sara answers calmly.

"Yep," I agree as I send Snart a smirk.

He pales slightly and glances at Rip, who smiles faintly.

"Alas, Mr. Snart," he says as he sits down in his fancy dancy captain's chair, "I would not enjoy being in your shoes."

"Why not?" I retort, "We're trustworthy!"

"The thief and Assassin are trustworthy?" Stein asks.

"Well when you put it that way,"
I mutter back.

"I don't know if I like this, Rip," Snart growls.

Rip ignores him and pushes back the handle of the ship and just like that we're flying back through time.

AN-
I AM SO SORRY THE UPDATES ARE SO SPORADIC FOR THIS STORY!!!

I'm trying to write it again and it's not nearly as hard as it was when I got my writer's block. So I'm going to try. Prepare for major plot changes. Like seriously I'm gonna mess up the plot line so bad and do my own thing.

Cause I'm just that awesome.

Or stupid.

But probably the latter. Hahaha anyway, I'll try to update but it's just one of those if I feel like writing it and get that spark of inspiration it'll happen and if I don't it won't. I'm so sorry for the weird updates. Thank you so much for being patient.

Oh and one more thing...oh what was it? That's right!

HOW IN THE FRICKING NINE REALMS DID WE GET UP TO 20K reads???? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU LEGENDS ARE FRICKING AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY SCRIBBLES!!!!! :D

Love ya'll,

-LM