What does OTP stand for?

AN-
Yeah I serious don't know what OTP stands for. And the pic? Yeah that's what happens when I'm at home bored out of my mind. I takes quizzes...for hours...

A small murmur has over taken our little group as people walk around, mingling and hugging.

I somehow found myself next to Snart, who glanced down at me when I bumped into him before muttering, "Oh, you."

"Hello to you too, ya prat," I retort, semi irritably.

We fall silent, staring around at the other Legends who are laughing and smiling happily. Except for Mick, who has taken refuge in the shadows. Unfortunately for him, Ray saw him and is making his way towards him now.

"Oh look," I whisper to Snart. "It seems there's going to be a party in the corner."

His head turns ever so slightly in the direction I nodded towards and a smile crawls onto his lips.

Ray pretends to go for a handshake but when Mick raises a hand, Ray pulls him in tight for a hug. Muffled cursing reaches us from our opposite corner, causing us both to chuckle.

"I was worried about you," I say quietly, looking away from Mick trying to fight of Ray to look up at Snart.

He tenses before smirking down at me.

"That's sweet."

"I know," I say cockily.

His hand slowly reaches around my waist, pulling me towards him and I look up in surprise. Our eyes meet for half a second before I balance on my tip toes, placing my hands on the front of his jacket and lean forward, pressing my lips to his.

All my stress, seems to melt away for a moment as our lips move of their own accord. My hands move up his jacket before finally stopping at his shoulders. His hand gently slides into my hair, pulling me closer.

After an eternity of bliss (so mostly likely thirty seconds), we pull away, breathing heavily, resting our foreheads together.

"I was worried about you too," he murmurs quietly.

My stomach flips on itself and a quickly press a kiss to his lips.

"There's my OTP," Sara laughs from her spot barely seven feet away from us.

"Do you mind?" I ask pretending to be mad.

"Nope! Not at all," she smiles back, crossing her arms proudly across her chest.

Sighing, I let my head fall against Snart's chest. His chest moves as he chuckles.

"Stop laughing at me," I whine, looking up at him.

He rolls his eyes before leaning down.

"Never," he whispers in my ear.

I shoot him a glare before grabbing his hand.

"Jerkwad."

"Princess."

"Arse."

"Blonde."

"Old man."

Rip coughs awkwardly from behind us. We glance back at him before I slip my hand out of Snart's and pull the jerk in for a hug, laughing as he struggles to escape.

"As happy as I am to see you again, Miss Jones, we really should be catching our separate teams up!"

I bury my face in his coat, tightening my grip.

"Also if you do not let me go, I believe my ribs will puncture my lungs," Rip groans.

Sighing loudly, I pull away giving Rip a dark look.

"Thank you," he mutters sarcastically, putting a hand to his chest seeming to check to make sure his ribs weren't broken.

His eyes are narrowed but the faint smile beneath his beard gives him away.

"So I see you managed to get yourselves nowhere whist being here?" He adds, glancing around at our cells.

"No thanks to you!" I snap back, shoving his shoulder, playfully. "And for your information, we did escape!"

I proudly look around at my team. Snart has his arms crossed over his chest again, Ray who's made his way towards Kendra, and Jax who keeps shifting from foot to foot, nervously. He smiles when I look at him but when he thinks I've looked away, his smile drops.

"We managed to take out about three hundred guards before they contained us," I say smugly, lying through my teeth.

Snart scoffs at Rip's dumbfound look as he moves closer beside me, my temple almost tapping against his shoulder.

"We got our arses handed to us."

I gasp in mock horror and glare at Snart. Poking him in the chest, I pout up at him.

"Why did you tell him that?" I complain.

Snart roll his eyes as Rip sighs, trading an impatient look with him.

"Mr. Snart," he says pointedly ignoring me, "Is there anything else you want to tell me about?"

Lenny and I trade a look, debating silently what to say. Surprisingly, neither of us get a chance to speak.

"Well if no ones gonna a say it, I will," Jax says, breaking the silence.  He steps forward looking around at the team. "We found this machine they got, that predicts the future."

My stomach twists and I glance up at Snart. His eyes soften for a second when they meet mine.

"They what?" Sara asks. She steps up, locking eyes with Jax.

"They're using this-this weird type of machine to predict our every move!" Jax continues wildly.

Everyone's faces have morphed from relieved and happy to guarded in a mere moment. Almost instinctively, we've moved closer together to form a circle. The air has grown tense and every couple seconds someone glances over their shoulder towards the doors, already anticipating trouble.

"That's not possible," Rip says quietly. He shakes his head before looking back at Jax.

"You must be mistaken, Mr. Jack-"

"It's true," I interrupt. Swallowing a gulp of air, I straighten my back and nervously run a hand through my hair. "The machine is called The Oculus and it does exactly what Jax says. It predicts the future-"

"I'm telling you it's not possible!" Rip roars in my face. "Even the Time Masters couldn't have created something like that! The possible repercussions on the timeline pose too great a risk!"

Snart crosses his arms across his chest, anger written very clearly upon his face.

"Well they did it so now the question is, how do we get rid of it?"

When Rip turns towards Snart, I realize something. He's desperate. This isn't rage, it's terror. He doesn't want to accept the truth because that means that it's over. We haven't got a chance in the universe against the Time Masters. He'll never get to see his family again.

"It's. Not. Possible," Rip whispers.

"No," I agree. "It's not."

Rip looks at me, a flicker of hope in his eyes.

"Yes, they made the machine," I say, "But the machine only shows one possible future. Not all."

"So we still have a chance!" Kendra says confidently.

I nod, slowly and grin at her.

"Yeah, we do."