A Nerdy Toddler

My rescue went great. Turns out the Pilgrim wasn't after me. Thank Odin. I wasn't allowed to save myself due to something called a paradox. Even after countless Doctor Who episodes I still have no clue what it is.

So that meant that Jax and Ray got the pleasant job of kidnapping my tiny, devilish, two year old little self.

Rip was shooting for infant but overshot and got toddler me. Obsessed with Star Wars, little me.

My toddler self apparently refused to go with Ray and Jax and wanted to stay playing with her Star Wars coloring book. When Ray tried to grab her, she apparently hit him with her toy lightsaber and ran from the room while giggling like an idiot.

Like Snart said as he heard the boy's account of the story, "Nothing's changed."

Little me seemed to only like Jax, who was smart and lured her out of her closet with an Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure. She let herself be held by Jax and, after playing with the action figure for all of ten minutes, passed out in his arms. Her little fist was still clenched around the tiny toy when they entered. Her other pudgy fist was cemented in her mouth.

"Awwww," Kendra coos upon seeing the little girl, "She's so cute!"

She glances at me and her brow furrows.

"Or you're so cute," she says slowly before shrugging, "Time Travel."

I laugh and walk over to see my little self. Blonde pigtails sprout from the side of my head, held in place by pink hair ties. My little outfit is also pink with black short sleeves. Stubby little legs come out the bottom of the dress, followed by a tiny bare foot and another foot with a black sock half off.

"We were scared we'd wake her so we left off the other sock," Jax explains quietly, so as not to wake the sleeping child in his arms.

I smile, my eyes fastened on the chubby cheeked toddler.

"You've got a rough life up ahead, kiddo," I mutter as I glance over the little girl, "Wish I could say it gets easier."

All I receive for a reply is a sleepy grunt as the toddler gently shifts in Jax's arms.

He tenses slightly, waiting to see if she's waking up but she slumbers on.

Jax lets out a sigh of relief and grins cheekily at me.

"She likes me the best!"

An arm is suddenly overtop of my shoulders and I start in surprise before I recognize the owner.

"Not this version," Snart smirks back.

Jax rolls his eyes as Sara walks over.

"This one's cuter," the young man says confidently.

"And needs a diaper change," Snart smirks back.

Jax's eyes widen in horror.

"Snart, she does not," Sara comments as she eases the baby from Jax's arms. He makes a noise in protest but she shoots him a death glare so he hands over the child.

"No fair," he mutters, "I had her first."

"You also hogged her the entire time," Sara comments before glancing at me, "Kendra an I are taking the little tyke to meet younger me. She got a grand last year from babysitting so she can take care of you."

Ah yes, we also managed to get a teenage Sara. She nearly was killed by the Pilgrim but thankfully we got her safely on board. She wasn't too happy when we locked her down in the belly of the ship with teen Mick. Hopefully she doesn't kill him. Baby me should keep her occupied.