53

phil's lips pepper soft kisses up dan's neck, towards his jaw, and dan tilts his head back to give him as much access as possible. phil continues his gentle caressing, teasing dan to the point where he is whining and irritated.

"fuck you phil, don't tease me," dan mumbles, as phil barely presses his lips behind dan's ear, a breathy laugh escaping his lips at dan's restlessness.

annoyed with his soft actions, dan reaches forward, grabbing a fistful of phil's hair and climbing in his lap, straddling his waist, their hips pressing together.

"don't get too horny," phil chuckles silently, placing his hands around dan's waist, pulling him towards him, his hands travelling down to the soft curve of his ass.

"you're such an asshole," dan mutters, letting go of phil's hair dropping his arms down and locking them around phil's neck.

"am i now?" phil whispers, leaning forward and grabbing dan's earlobe between his lips, sucking softly making dan let out a whimper.

"y-yeah," dan's eyes roll back as he wraps his fingers around the hair at the nape of phil's neck. he could only imagine this happening. the way phil has him on his lap, his hands kneading his ass softly and his lips trailing wet kisses behind his ear. it seemed to good to be true.

"i thought you said you wouldn't let me kiss you?" phil murmured, pressing a kiss against dan's neck, grazing the golden skin lightly with his teeth, sending the feeling straight down dan's spine.

"yeah, but we're not kissin-" dan was interrupted by the shrill ringing of his phone, his clammy hands dropping from phil's neck and he frowned when phil removed his warm mouth from his skin. who the hell was calling dan right now to interrupt his time with phil?

"who is it?" dan asked, as phil leaned forward to retrieve his phone and, the older boy's eyebrows immediately furrowed, his jaw clenching.

"bianca," phil made no effort in hiding the venom in his voice.

"oh," dan squeaked shifting back in phil's lap to create some space between them. phil looked away from dan, leaning back and resting his back against the headboard of the bed and dan hesitantly answered the phone.

"hey," dan's voice was quiet. he did not want to cheat on bianca or break up with her but neither did he want to stop what he had been doing with phil.

"babe where are you?" the sound booms in the empty space between dan and phil. dan's eyes go wide as he stares at his phone which is somehow on loudspeaker and phil diverts his gaze back to dan.

"i-i," dan stutters, phil's cold gaze sending chills down his spine, his hands dropping from dan's waist and he retrieves them, crossing his arms over his chest instead.

"i thought you said you were coming over today?" she says and he can almost hear phil rolling his eyes.

"yeah, b-babe i am, a, a little busy, talk later?" dan can feel his face heating up, as his fingers try and get rid of the loudspeaker but his hands are clammy and he is extremely nervous.

"okay, love you,"

"mhm, yeah, lo-love you too,"

--

i know i said somewhere that dan is 24 and phil is 29 bUT CAN WE PLS FORGET THAT

right now dan is 18 and phil is 22/23