55

"i don't want to go," dan cried, wrapping his arms around phil's shoulders, wetting the thin material of his shirt. he felt like a baby, crying for something so petty, but he was embarrassed and reluctant to let phil go and phil was running his hands up and down dan's spine and that made more tears escape his eyes.

"dan, why are yo-" phil did not even know what to say to him. how could he possibly comfort him? he was just trying to be nice, letting dan go so he doesn't end up ruining his relationship but here he was with dan crying in his arms. what the fuck.

"i'm sorry," dan sobbed, hoping that phil would let him figure all this put because he really, really liked phil and it isn't everyday that people text you asking for nudes.

"it's okay, i just, i don't know what to say?" phil pulled away from dan, grabbing his face between his palms and wiping his tears. dan's face was red, his lips rosy and his eyes puffy.

he was so fucking pretty.

"i am sorry," dan repeated, not knowing what exactly he was apologizing for but doing it anyway.

"it's okay, i guess, um," phil paused, scratching the back of his head in confusion. this was so awkward. "do you, do you want to stay the night maybe?" he asked, and dan looked at him searching his face for any sign of reluctance.

"you don't have to.." dan trailed off, eyes moving to phil's vibrant one's for reassurance.

"hey, i just told you to leave because i didn't want to you regret anything but if you're comfortable, then," phil just smiled at him, genuinely. it's not like he wanted dan to leave. he just didn't want to be a part of the drama that may or may not follow.

"are you sure?" dan asked again, insecure as he didn't want phil to just let him stay because he cried.

phil just pressed his lips against his cheek as an answer and grabbed dan's hand leading him back inside. dan could feel his cheeks heating at the thought of what just happened in the past twenty minutes. this was probably a bad idea, staying here, dan thought. things will be extremely awkward and he didn't want phil to feel uncomfortable.

"you know what i just, i'll leave," dan blurted out and phil turned around from where he was retrieving the ice cream dan had brought.

"what?" phil furrowed his eyebrows, dropping the spoons on the hotel table and leaning against it to properly look at dan.

"yeah, i just, i, mom will be home so, yeah, i-i should go," he stammered, backing away for the second time reaching for the door.

"wait! dan what the hell, what's wrong?" phil called jogging after him slightly and grabbing ahold of his wrist before he can go any farther.

"nothing, i-" dan was interrupted yet again by his phone, bianca's name flashing clearly on the screen. phil noticed that, and let go of dan's hand, stepping back to let dan answer.

"look i need to go," dan sighed, running a hand through his fringe, his eyes not meeting phil's.

"but why, i thought you were staying?" phil pouted slightly.

"i-i can't," dan sighed, his hands sweating and the ringing of the phone just getting louder. he figured phil would probably ask a lot of questions, which dan had no answer to so he went with the easiest escape. "bianca's waiting,"

--

I am really really sorry for doing this but I don't think I'll be updating this anymore. I will publish the already drafted chapters but you will have to wait longer for further updates as all my gadgets have been taken away by my parents and I have absolutely no medium of communication with anyone. So goodbye for now. Thank you for all your support so far.

I will also not be replying to anyone now for obvious reasons..so bye for now.