81

dan's breath is staggering and his heartbeat is increasing as he lays down, phil's body pinning his back against the soft mattress. the temperature in the room is increasing, and his skin is hot as phil's hands slide down his body, his lips peppering soft kisses over his neck.

"can i take this off?" phil's voice is deep and hoarse and dan can feel goosebumps raising on his skin at the sound of it. dan just nods his head, unable to speak and phil grabs the hem of dan's shirt, pulling it over his head, pressing his lips against dan's after the material is gone. the kiss is heated, with dan's fingers once again tangled into phil's hair and phil's hands aimlessly moving against dan's torso, holding himself up with his elbows.

dan can feel himself hardening as phil's crotch rubs against his once in a while and he lets out a sharp moan once phil grinds down on him. phil repeats the action a few more times, pushing his tongue against dan's and it is enough to get dan desperate and bothered.

"fuck phil just do something," he whines, and that's all the reassurance phil needs to slide down his body. he travels down dan's chest, placing wet kisses while his fingers tweak his nipples softly, causing dan to let out a groan, his hips thrusting into phil once again. he can feel phil smirking against his skin as his lips go further down, sucking and biting marks into the tanned skin, a writhing dan underneath his touch.

phil looks at dan for permission to take off his jeans resulting in dan to nod frantically. he looks so inviting and pretty like this, with his dusky hair all over his forehead and his cheeks flushed a light pink and phil wastes no more time. he places one last kiss above dan's waistband before unbuttoning his jeans. the black fabric is tight and dan impatiently kicks at it to get it off, causing phil to bite his lip to suppress his laughter.

"are you laughing at me?" dan squints his eyes at phil accusingly and phil just raises his hands in front of him, still trying to hold his laughter inside.

"fuck you," dan mutters and phil finally let's it out. dan watches as phil laughs at him, his eyes squeezing shut and the voice resonating throughout the room. for a moment dan forgets that phil is laughing at his expense, just watching as crinkles appear beside phil's eyes, his tongue resting between his teeth and he looks so fucking beautiful.

"are you still sucking my dick or what?" dan crosses his arms across his chest, finally managing to kick off his jeans and phil stops laughing, looking at dan's messy hair and dark eyes.

"have patience, baby boy," phil winks at him, getting rid of his sweatshirt and jeans, climbing on top of dan again.

"are you going to make me call you daddy?" dan grunts as phil presses their clothed crotches together, grabbing dan's earlobe between his teeth and rolling it between his lips.

"you'd like it won't you?" phil's voice has dropped a several octaves, and dan swears that he can come from his voice alone.

"maybe,"

--

gotta mCR🚀